Vacuum hose routing??

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Redman

Vacuum hose routing??

#1 Post by Redman »

Okay, I need help how I should hook these back up. I took out my ecu and the vacuum hose pulled the other ones out.
1. Ecu vacuum hose to T connector.
2. Vacuum hose from air box to T connector.
3. The only other hose on the T, were should it go??
4. The top of the motor has a vacuum hose going down, does that go to the vacuum pump or does that just vent off behind the radiator.

What I think isthat the loose hose on the t connector goes to the vacuum pump, then the engine hose just goes behind radiator. Or do I have it backwards. The engine hose was connected to the vacuum pump, but it seemed short and tight. I don't know.

Is there a picture of this anywhere or can someone guide me through it.

Thanks.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

There isnt a vacuum pump I think what you are refering to is fuel pressure regulator.The hose on top of motor there are two water pump vent waterpump to bottle.I have a quad apart right now if you want email me and I will give you my phone and we will walk through stvspiering@aol.com

blaze#52

#3 Post by blaze#52 »

hey, there should be one hose from the ecu to the T, then from the tee to the bottom of the air box, then the other part of the T should go to the bottom of the fuel pressure regulater, where your fuel hoses come together on the right side just behind the radiator, hope this helps.

Redman

#4 Post by Redman »

Thanks for the help. I got it figured out now.