Parts???

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Lightman02

Parts???

#1 Post by Lightman02 »

Where's a good place to find parts for our bikes, any good websites? http://www.cdaleparts.com doesn't work anymore. I don't wanna sell my bike but I''m getting to the point where I can't find parts to easy. Also now my dealer doesn't carry the Motul oil I was using so now I have to change oils, any suggestions???

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

You found one of the best places to get parts. Haydug!Check out the banners at top of page.All sponsors there are more also for anything you need.Just need to ask.

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

I would say any synthetic for the motor and a decent gear oil for the tranny. I could be more specific, but it really is just a matter of opinion.

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Derno24
I would say any synthetic for the motor and a decent gear oil for the tranny.  I could be more specific, but it really is just a matter of opinion.

^^^^^^^^^Excellent statement^^^^^^^^^

I like to find an oil I like and stick with it. The key here is to change the oil often, and look at the filter at each change for any evidence of a problem. No problems....keep riding. ALso keep the air filter clean as well. Less dirt & trash into the motor, the longer any motor will last.

CptHook

#5 Post by CptHook »

Yeah Man , you've come to the right place for parts. As far as Oil, like the guys said its all a matter of opinion. I run Redline 10w-40, you can pick that up at Advanced Auto if you have one of those around your area, Tranny Oil Im always switching brands, but just do a search on here and you will find a number of threads on recomended oils. Good luck :usa

jacobw

#6 Post by jacobw »

I am glad you found us man! You will have all the parts you need and more on here!:deal:

Lightman02

#7 Post by Lightman02 »

Haydougs site doesn't have that much on it, is there a site that has alot on it. I've been coming to this site for a while, it's just now I need a few parts and am having trouble finding a direct source.

Thanks

theJeStEr1340

#8 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

give doug a call, his Desk lady is nice and helpful.

jacobw

#9 Post by jacobw »

Call him he has all the parts you need but they are not all listed on his website. I can guarantee he can get it for you and in reasonable amount of time (304) 675-3027. I think he is closed today call him tomorrow if you can get ahold of him today and he will fix you up :deal: smile.gif

Lightman02

#10 Post by Lightman02 »

Ok, thanks for your help, Can anyone tell me what the trans fluid is that people have been using, I believe thats it's either blue or green.