wont move

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
JMaN05

wont move

#1 Post by JMaN05 »

just got my cannondale today, and was just riding it and it wouldnt move. it starts and runs fine, the clutch engages but wont go....you can sift into the gears, but it just wont move when you let go of the clutch....WHATS WRONG???

JMaN05

#2 Post by JMaN05 »

COME ON PEOPLE....FAMILYS PISSED AT ME AND I AM STUCK AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE.....WTF

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

More information. Was it working fine at first and then just start doing that or what? What happened up until that point? Does it sound like the engine's working fine, just not moving the countershaft or what?

****, not trying to make you sound dumb but did the nut on the countershaft come loose? I had it happen once and the same thing was going on. Took me like 15mins to figure it out but I about beat myself when I saw it.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by JMaN05
COME ON PEOPLE....FAMILYS PISSED AT ME AND I AM STUCK AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE.....WTF

Um, do you think we sit on the board and wait for people's problems? Sheesh man.

JMaN05

#5 Post by JMaN05 »

sorry just really mad...jsut got the quad and it broke...but i found out that it wa the front srpocket that fell off. so now i need to know if it is a nut that hold s the front sprocket on?? any word on what size?/? a pin of some sort too??? anyone know what holds on the front sprocket??

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by JMaN05
sorry just really mad...jsut got the quad and it broke...but i found out that it wa the front srpocket that fell off. so now i need to know if it is a nut that hold s the front sprocket on?? any word on what size?/? a pin of some sort too??? anyone know what holds on the front sprocket??

I'm not sure on the size but a site sponsor like Haydug, Black Widow, etc will probably have it. There's a locking washer and the nut itself. No pins or anything, though I think that'd be a good idea to have put on it.

jwheat

#7 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Um, do you think we sit on the board and wait for people's problems?  Sheesh man.

Happyboy lives for this!!! biggrin.gif

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

during the work week yes!!! Gotta find something to do instead of work! :eek:

JMaN05

#9 Post by JMaN05 »

any idea what size that nut is??

JMaN05

#10 Post by JMaN05 »

course or fine thread?? meter or american??