Hydraulic clutch ???

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
DMAC10

Hydraulic clutch ???

#1 Post by DMAC10 »

Does anyone have the drawings of the Hydraulic clutch where it connects to the motor.
I did a search but no luck.

Any assistance would be appreceated.

speed2424

#2 Post by speed2424 »

What exactly are you looking for?:confused:

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Are you looking for a template for drilling holes when converting the cable case.

DMAC10

?????????????

#4 Post by DMAC10 »

I'm not sure what I'm looking for exactly.
I've just upgraded to the hydro clutch and was installing everything , but when I went to bolt up to the motor something didnt seem right.

I know I'm very vague, but is there something that goes between the motor and the piece in the picture????

kdeal

Re: Hydraulic clutch ???

#5 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by DMAC10
Does anyone have the drawings of the Hydraulic clutch where it connects to the motor.
 I did a search but no luck.

Any assistance would be appreceated.

You say drawings?? What are you looking to find from the "drawings"? Do you need size, bolt pattern, etc.?

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

On top of the slave cyllinder is the case saver guard and the chain guard. Only a hose and a bleeder screw go into the slave cyllinder. The piston in it should be held in with a snap ring .

DMAC10

Thanks.

#7 Post by DMAC10 »

O.K. I've got all of that

I'm missing something, (maybe common sense)
Does anything go between the slave cylinder and the casing, ( O-ring ), when I put this into the motor its not flush????

So 2 bolts hold it on, and the 3rd hole is for ?????
I've gone totally stupid on this, So bear with me.

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

Yep there is a an oring that seals the flange to the case. There is also a rod and ball that go into the end of the mainshaft. make sure they are in there. there are 3 bolts that should be going into the slave cyllinder but one has the really long one with the chain guard sandwiched on top.

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

If this is a new setup then you will also have to do a major adjustment on the clutch . Which involves removing the clutch cover. Dont forget to have the bleeder screw open when installing.

DMAC10

Thanks Again!!

#10 Post by DMAC10 »

I'll check everything out tonight,
If I'm still brain dead, Ill take some pics and then try and ask some intelligent questions.:confused:

I think I'm pretty clear on adjusting the clutch once I get everything bolted up and the oil line blead. We will see.