Diagram of the mess under my airbox?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
dguercia

Diagram of the mess under my airbox?

#1 Post by dguercia »

New to dismantling these bikes. I just popped my airbox off the carb for the first time and I see a plug that is unplugged and 1 tube that is hanging loose and looks like it needs to be plugged in somewhere as well.

Does anyone have a diagram online or a pic or routing map of what goes where - directly under the airbox?? I know its a bit broad of a request but just wondering.

dguercia

'Diagram of the mess under my airbox?'

#2 Post by dguercia »

Hey, thx for the reply, so I figured out where the electrical connector goes, thx so much for that. As per the black tube, it is actually not directly under the airbox. Here is a better description (hopefully):

There are two identical pieces on either side of the carb, they both look like 4 way intersections with black tubes coming out of each side and each one goes someplace?? (real descriptive hey? if you need a pic I can take one). On the intersection on the right side of the bike, one of the tubes seems to be sticking out of the side of the bike now and I have no idea where that goes. It use to go somewhere but i yanked on a few wires and i must have popped it out of place.

dguercia

'Diagram of the mess under my airbox?'

#3 Post by dguercia »

cool, is there anywhere on this site that shows a pic of this routing that you know of off hand?

bigdawg

#4 Post by bigdawg »

check out the parts manuals there quite good for where things are supposed to go...Im sure you can download them here somewhere...

And these bikes dont actually have carburettors!!