Need a Battery? ACE is the place.

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
ACEwrench

#1 Post by ACEwrench »

We just started selling ATV, Bike, lap top, and cell phone Batteries, Battery tenders (the brand name ones) , and accessories at our store. Its called the ACE Battery Place. Not all stores have them as each is independantly owned. We dont charge a core charge. We sell the UTX-9BS for 59.99 and the UTX-12BS for 69.99. I think they are pretty good deal. The prices maybe subject to change per store. If you guys need one I'll either ship for free or give 10% off the purchase. You can also go to www.aceharware.com and find them online as well as have them shipped to your local ACE for free.

here are the SKUs for the 2 batteries I mentioned:

8292161 = the 12BS
8292245 = the 9BS

ACEwrench

#2 Post by ACEwrench »

I just went to double check on the website and the sku didnt come up..it could be they havent added them yet. the sku is good for all ACE stores so you may want to see if you can s/o them if you dont want to get them from me.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

I saw that at my ACE store.Do you know who make the batts?I forgot to look.Saw they are selling Craftsman tools to now.How did they get that?Thought it was just Sears.Ace and FleetFarm are my favorite stores!Pays to get in there points club also.

ACEwrench

#4 Post by ACEwrench »

Adventure Power is the brand. Im not sure if its a generic for anyone. Yea they struck a deal with Craftsman and Sears. Its cool I think though its not the complete Craftsman line.

peterock

#5 Post by peterock »

check and see if those craftsman tools say "made in china" on them.

Company told me some of their batteries are made in texas.

ACEwrench

#6 Post by ACEwrench »

QUOTE (peterock @ Sep 8 2010, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
check and see if those craftsman tools say "made in china" on them.

Company told me some of their batteries are made in texas.

LOL i bet they do. I know the ACE brand tools say "Made in the USA" on them.

peterock

#7 Post by peterock »

Yeah, I don't buy too many craftsmans tools anymore. Last time I was in the store I was looking for a saw blade. I was in my "buy american" kick as usual and every blade I picked up said "made in china" on it. an employee walked up and asked if I needed any help. I asked him for a saw blade made in america. He handed my a craftsman blade. I laughed and handed it back to him, and told him he better look at it again. I proceded to point out that all them were made in china except one that was made in finland.

I then had to buy some other tools. Again noticing the the craftsman line was "made in china" the same as their new Evo line or whatever it is called. The evo line carries the same lifetime warranty as the craftsman line but twice the price. I asked the guy why I should buy one over the other. Again he told me because the one was made in america. Yeah, I handed the stuff back to him and proceeded to leave with nothing.

MX Quad Dad

#8 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I'm getting tired of the "Made In China" junk too. I look for the american made and if I got to have it I look for anything but CHINA. And I live in China. LOL.

The good is that like peterock, I am leaving without spending anything, a lot more

Oh yeah; as for the China residents it is China MI.