Blackwidow Exhaust?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Catmochanic

#1 Post by Catmochanic »

Looking to replace the "toaster" on my quad, came across this on eBay;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cannondale-Speed-f...b1b&vxp=mtr

I searched this site and the web trying to find out some more info on it, but I didn't have much luck...
except for the couple of posts that Brad himself had posted reguarding the initial dyno testing he did? Does anybody have any real world experience with this system?
My motor is stock bore, but has a ported and polished head...just need to open up the exhaust and then the intake, then it's off to the dyno! Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

Make sure it comes with the part that mounts to the head and then that pipe slips in and springs hold it. I have one of those and it leaks at that connection some till it warms and expands.
Not a bad system but never really took off due to the fact it was pricey and did not out perform as hoped. Performance wise it is about on par with hmf that have proven durable and decent performers. The buy it now is fair but not if it is missing that key part. The design was to help engine changes go faster which it does.

Catmochanic

#3 Post by Catmochanic »

Thanks rayspeed for your informative response, you answered all of my question's reguarding this exhaust....