Engine oil drain bolt

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

well you could just buy a new one from Maz or dig through some fastener catalogs for banjo bolts. Im a cheap skate and would take the time to build one on my mini lathe. They dont cost that much.

NRath

#2 Post by NRath »

Do you need the banjo or just the regular bolt(with the oil line update)?

Big Winky

#3 Post by Big Winky »

I've been making a few of these bolts with bigger heads and out of different materials, even have 2, I made out of titanium (was bored that night) if you want one in alum, steel or titanium, give me a PM. and I'll send one out.

cdalepilot

oil drain bolt & tranny drian bolt

#4 Post by cdalepilot »

big winky or johns dad;sorry i'm not sure which to address;i'm interested in buying a oil drain bolt & tranny drain bolt ; (made out of titanium )with the the larger bolt head for my ''03 cdale atv.please email me at cdaleholeshotr@yahoo.com :usa

Big Winky

#5 Post by Big Winky »

no problem, I'm making quite a few of them both... demand has been good. They'll be done in a day or 2. I'll e-mail you as soon as they're done.

dawzie

#6 Post by dawzie »

I need one of each also Big Winky
dawzie@yahoo.com

Big Winky

#7 Post by Big Winky »

no problem dawzie, we'll let everyone know the minute the are finished.

cdalepilot

#8 Post by cdalepilot »

thanks alote big winky look forward to hearing from you!!!!!:clap:

jake1981

Put me down for two please

#9 Post by jake1981 »

i've stripped my tranny one on my 03 Cannibal. I need the engine oil drain and tranny one in Titanium please. Let me know how much they will cost as well.

Also, question about the upgrade for some oil line or something to the bolt or something (mentioned in an earlier post here). What's that upgrade? Let me know

dawzie

#10 Post by dawzie »

If your motor oil drain bolt has a hose attached to it you need the vent hose update kit. One of the venders on this site has them I think. If there is no hose on the drain bolt, then it's been done.