No Power To System!!!

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
CannibalAnimal

#1 Post by CannibalAnimal »

OK guys. I have an issue with electrical power to my system and I apparently caused it. I just got my engine rebuilt and installed. I was attempting to start it using my car battery in an attempt to save my quad battery. While connecting the wires(cables), I was running my mouth with my neighbor and accidentally reverse the connection. Immediately when it sparked I move it. However, it seems that was enough to cause damage. I did not turn the ignition on or anything, just touch it for a brief second. Now, my quad will not turn on when I connect the cables in the correct way. Prior to the idiotic mistake, it was turning on. I am thinking I blow a fuse somewhere, just can not find it. I have replaced the Relay near the CPU, but still no power. I am unable to find any other fuses to check. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

There is a main fuse up under the left front fender. It is in a black plastic case and the lid is usually riveted to the bracket under the fender. It should be a 20 Amp ATC fuse. If that is not your issue you probably burned a wire for the ground.