Fuel pump crush washers

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
bigfoot17

#1 Post by bigfoot17 »

I could use a couple crush washers for my fuel pump. P/N 5001549 I repositioned the input side and it has a very small drip. Tightened it for now. But figured new washers is the best way to go.
Does anyone know where I can buy them locally? Or does anyone have a couple to sell?

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Mar 25 2017, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could use a couple crush washers for my fuel pump. P/N 5001549 I repositioned the input side and it has a very small drip. Tightened it for now. But figured new washers is the best way to go.
Does anyone know where I can buy them locally? Or does anyone have a couple to sell?

I have bags of them I believe. Let me double check the size.

promod

#3 Post by promod »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Mar 25 2017, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mr. Foot!

How are ya my Brother?...I hope your doing great and hope Family as well!

Its just a standard 10mm Aluminum crush washer that you can pick up at any good Motorcycle shop or even a good Auto parts store!, Its basically the same 10mm crush washer that is used on your 10mm brake line banjo bolts, Which 10mm brake line banjo bolts and the 10mm Aluminum crush washers are the norm on most Asian and Euro dirt and street bikes!

I have found Honda MC dealers stock Aluminum crush washers in many sizes and where I get all mine, for instance on the 10mm size just ask for one or two for a just about any year CR250R for example!, I even converted a lot of my old vintage little Harley bikes and other bikes that used the old fiber type washers for oil drain plugs etc....over to Aluminum crush Washers as they work better and don't start deteriorating, falling apart and leaking with age!

Hope the info helps my Brother, As trust me you can find them locally, eBay, Amazon and a million other places with no problems and cheap! wink.gif

If you cant find any...which is very doubtful, just let me know and I will send you a couple!

Ciao! Mike

bigfoot17

#4 Post by bigfoot17 »

How's it going,Mike?
I am now officially retired. Getting bikes ready for summer.
I will check locally for the washers. Thanks for the help.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Mar 27 2017, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How's it going,Mike?
I am now officially retired. Getting bikes ready for summer.
I will check locally for the washers. Thanks for the help.

If not, I have them.

bigfoot17

#6 Post by bigfoot17 »

Thanks Ken. I did order some.

promod

#7 Post by promod »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ Mar 28 2017, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Ken. I did order some.

Mr. Foot, Did you get what you needed? Ciao my Brother! Mike

bigfoot17

#8 Post by bigfoot17 »

Yeah , I ordered 10. They came in and now the leak stopped. I will be changing them out before I ride. I ordered a new battery and when I pull the tank,I will do the washers.