Maz airbox

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
JST

Maz airbox

#1 Post by JST »

I seen on Maz's website that he is making a new airbox.Does anyone currently have 1 or rode one with this on it.I see that he is still continuing to fine tune the ecu also.What powe gains are being seen or felt with this airbox/remap combo.I personally have rode mine (like most probably have) w/o the front plastic down to the mailbox and there is a large difference in the way it runs,so I think its obvious it is needing more air.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Here is the first review MAZ AIRBOX

rope83

Airbox

#3 Post by rope83 »

does anyone have pictures of the airbox? what kind of money are we talking for the box and map

Speed03

#4 Post by Speed03 »

200 for the box , 300 for box and mapping. no pic on cdaleparts.com of the box.

Dan

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

Here is the INFO

jfarrar

#6 Post by jfarrar »

i have maz's airbox and let me tell ya im impressed.it works quite well with my sb engine.more noticable power through out.i was pulling holeshots a few weekends ago by about 1- 1 1/2 quad lenghts further than i normally do against the same group of guys.i know this is not the most accurate way to tell but the track conditions were perfect and the results were the same both motos.

wanablaze

#7 Post by wanablaze »

I have the new airbox and map, and it definitely makes more power, please read the review on cannondaler.com titled "Something to look forward to". I will try to get pics for you.

311racer

#8 Post by 311racer »

lets see some pics of the new air box.biggrin.gif

J. Delaney

#9 Post by J. Delaney »

Does it simply have a shorter air horn? What is so different about it. I took out about 1" out of the air horn in my air box, but have not tried it out yet. The neighbors got pissed when I was testing out my new D&M kit.

Jaybr

#10 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by J. Delaney
The neighbors got pissed when I was testing out my new D&M kit.

:head: I love it when that happens :head: