TC pipe the best?

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
atvrulz

TC pipe the best?

#1 Post by atvrulz »

Will the TC pipe give you the best performance for a cannondale if you are racing? Better than the FMF? The FMF on a moto is at 108 decibals. I heard though that the TC is at ear drum rupture level it is so loud, lol.

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

the tc pipe puts out the best power bar none.i have 3 other pipes and they dont even compare.the low end and mid range power is incredible and still pulls hard on top.it is loud but for closed coarse racing i would not even think of anything else.

rope83

TC Pipe

#3 Post by rope83 »

I was looking to get a new silencer. I have a 2002 speed that I just got this summer for a **** of a deal but it still left me low on some money. But now I was looking to get the most power for the price. I heard the TC was the best.... where can I find one for the best price and how loud are they not that it matters just curious?

rope83

#4 Post by rope83 »

what about the Big Gun?

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

PMed you rope.

JST

rope83

#6 Post by JST »

In order to use the TC you will need the headpipe off of a FX or older Cannibal that had the round silencer or use a HMF headpipe (which I have forsale in the forsale column).

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

Wouldn't a 2002 have the round headpipe and a 2003 have the square? That was my impression.

KYmxracer52

#8 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I have the TC pipe, and my headpipe fits too close to the oil line at the back of the motor. I have noticed on 02 Motos, that their headpipe has more clearance. Could I adapt an 02 Moto headpipe to work with my TC?

thomez

#9 Post by thomez »

Are you speaking of the FMF Ti4 headpipe? I believe you will need your TC megaphone worked to fit that or a new megaphone made to adapt it. Let me know if you need help with that and I can send you in the right direction.

EuroGOD

#10 Post by EuroGOD »

Just to go in another direction>>>
I "borrowed" a moto/blaze Ti header pipe and made a replica from stainless.
It is topped it off with a shortened ex-HRC roadrace pipe and unleashed a few extra ponies...
It's a fairly heavy system, but it has not cracked, dented or any of that other stuff that people so often complain about.

Get creative, make your own...