HMF Exhaust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
marceb16

what map

#1 Post by marceb16 »

Ok I just got my new Full HMP exhaust mounted on my 03' Cannibal. I want to get all I can out of my bike. What Map should I be running? Are there any new Maps out that I can get a hold of? I want to make my bike the badest on the hill!! I mainly ride in the woods, hill climbs and drag my buds. Make me pull hard and fly!!

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I am 99.9% sure they made that pipe using a Moto map.

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

I was going to say any map that has a blaze or moto setting should be good. Moto may be a little wild in tight woods. I have tried it before and liked the way the Blaze map pulled better.

If you have the D&M kit mess around a little and see which one you like. If you don't I have had good success with the Blaze Traction map version 5.

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

a moto or blaze map works well with the hmf full.when they made the system i had the moto map in my quad when they dynod it.not sure if there are any other maps that will work any better.best bet is to get ahold of maz for the airbox map combo.well worth it.

cdalepilot

hmf full system ?

#5 Post by cdalepilot »

if this is the system you have ? marceb16 then the blaze map is what hmf done all their r&d work with cannondale mfr. and run a cr9ek plug. i know this becouse this is the system i run and that is what hmf told me also. i have never had any problems,be prepared to have your arms yanked out of your sockets though.:head:

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Cdale pilot - like I said I'm 99.9% sure that it was the Moto map as Farrar said - the reason he knows is that it was his bike they used to make the pipe. We live less than an hour from HMF.

josborn

#7 Post by josborn »

Last year I had a full Hmf, and the 03' moto map pulled hardest for me. I tried alot of different ones including the x440, motospeed, and various others, but If were racing tomarrow, I'd use the moto map with that exhaust.

marceb16

HMF Full System ='s What Map

#8 Post by marceb16 »

So back to my original question. What map will give me the best bag for my $ with my new Full HMF Exhaust? I sure hope I didn't waste my $$ on this pipe. Some guidance please....anyone!rolleyes.gif

josborn

#9 Post by josborn »

Hmf + 03' moto map, you can't go wrong regardless of opinions. Try it, it will not let you down.

Mjollnir

Re: HMF Full System ='s What Map

#10 Post by Mjollnir »

Haydug - I have a dyno installed in my posterior end, and it says my Cannibal is FAST! It also says that my Honda is slow, my Toyota is slightly less slow, the seat in my truck gets toasty with the heaters on, and that I ate one too many burritos last night.

Originally posted by marceb16
So back to my original question. What map will give me the best bag for my $ with my new Full HMF Exhaust? I sure hope I didn't waste my $$ on this pipe. Some guidance please....anyone!rolleyes.gif

Dude, there's another map that I don't think has been posted here yet. I have it at home, and will post it later. It's the Moto-Speed hybrid map with Moto fuel settings throughout. That one might give you some good bang.

You may also try that Blaze-Speed map with the Blaze fuel settings and the 110TS. That puppy should RIP!

I will say that I am currently running a straight C'dale factory Moto map, and am pretty happy with it.

I'll be in Pismo next month, and plan on trying a lot of these maps. I will post my butt-dyno info after that.

Marc

p.s. - better watch those republican cracks, Thomez, I think you're on enemy ground around here!