FT Performance Exhaust

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
rope83

FT Performance Exhaust

#1 Post by rope83 »

Well I got the exhaust around just right after Christmas and man was I impressed. With the Nacs map it bought my cdale speed to life. Not only does the bike have more power but the bike sounds like it has some power now with the basically free flowing exhaust.

I just would like to thank Tomez and Farrar for hooking my up with a kick *** Exhaust If anyone is looking for a exhaust this is it.

EuroGOD

#2 Post by EuroGOD »

:clap: Great to hear :head:
I'd love to be able to hear how this thing sounds...got anything on vid?

Thomez, if young "ICE" from c'daler.com gets in touch, make sure to sell him some riding gear as well...:deal:

rope83

#3 Post by rope83 »

no sorry i wish i would have but when i was home from school i was working like crazy i did not even get a pic

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

Hey, great to hear Rope!

I'll get ICE going Caleb, thanks for the referral!

Satisfied customers = :head:

LapTraffic

#5 Post by LapTraffic »

got mine on this week. Feels pretty good on my end, taking it to the dunes this weekend

i was running it with the "For closed cource race tracks only" end cap and my neighbor came out and asked me to shut it off :eek:

It sounds pretty awesome !

J. Delaney

#6 Post by J. Delaney »

Hey Lap, which dunes are you heading to ??

wanablaze

#7 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by LapTraffic
got mine on this week.  Feels pretty good on my end, taking it to the dunes this weekend

i was running it with the "For closed cource race tracks only" end cap and my neighbor came out and asked me to shut it off :eek:

It sounds pretty awesome !

That's what I like to hear. Should have mine soon. Hurry up and get a can for the Ti header, Thomez. Otherwise I'm gonna have to custom fabricate my own flange, and that's gonna bring down the rating of your exhaust a notch! :usa

LapTraffic

#8 Post by LapTraffic »

Winchester, Discovery Point RV. Fell like dropping by?

J. Delaney

#9 Post by J. Delaney »

You don't know how bad I would like to! But, unfortunately, my quad is tore apart and the engine is sitting on the work bench awaiting gaskets to put it back together. I just did a valve adjustment and found the intake cam retarded one tooth:eek: so I'm just DYING to get it back together and see how it runs!

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

Mid pipe for Ti- header! And when are we going to the dyno?