EFI book

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
rope83

EFI book

#1 Post by rope83 »

Does anyone know of a book that would help explain how fuel mapping works with a system similar to cannondales. I have read may web sites and a few books on it but they all we about expensive automotive EFI systems.

EuroGOD

#2 Post by EuroGOD »

Hi, did you just want to learn the basics of the fuel injection system or the whole fuel/ignition curve thing?
The basics can be found in the manuals here.

As for finding specific map writing/deciphering info, just wait for Thomez to show up.....he likes this stuff.

thomez

#3 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by EuroGOD
Hi, did you just want to learn the basics of the fuel injection system or the whole fuel/ignition curve thing?
The basics can be found in the manuals here.

As for finding specific map writing/deciphering info, just wait for Thomez to show up.....he likes this stuff.

LOL ... who said that tongue.gif

Rope if you have any questions specifically just ask but the manual and THIS PAGE should help you out quite a bit.

rope83

#4 Post by rope83 »

Tomez i was just waiting for you to put that link there. I read over it already. I was looking for a in-depth information so that I can understand it plus rather than study at school I could read over that.

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

Hmm... well I don't know anything too in depth but just shoot with a ? and someone here will know smile.gif

Swampdale

#6 Post by Swampdale »

I recommend you call Scooter at Optimum. He'll point you in the right direction.