Help! Need info......

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Cannibal440

Help! Need info......

#1 Post by Cannibal440 »

I need some info from those of you who have a stock machine and have had the injector offset and or flow rate adjusted. Using the Cannibal map with the toaster, what values are you guys running for flowrate and for injector offset? I know that each bike can run best with slightly different values, but I'd like to know that the dealer has me in the ballpark before leave there tomorrow. I fouled a plug while waiting for the bike to warm up ladt night. I was gonna ride during the snowstorm, but couldn't 'cause of the plug. Well I have fouled 3 now and only the first was my fault. I've had enough. I have always suspected that the bike ran a little rich on the bottom, but I dont want the dealer leaning it out too much. Any help you guys can give would be appreaciated. BTW if anyone has the same info for their Speed with the stock exhaust, that would be helpful, too 'cause I may remap tomorrow but I'm not gonna do the exhaust till spring. Thanks.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Mine is 2600 flow rate and .88 offset these are safe settings.I find that adjusting flow first works best start with your base setting and go up by 50 at a time (the bigger the number for flow the leaner it will be)I never went past 2700.
If that doesnt help adjust offset by .1 increments lower the number leaner it will run.
Dont be suprised if your stock reading are way different than mine they are custom tuned at factory I still like to do plug readings.
My buddies quad with a AAen pipe we actually had togo richer to make it run best flow2500 offset1.0 his has been outside for over a week its been real cold here cant remember when we were above freezing.Prime once firesup dies hit again runs great.Just pointing out that experimenting and plug readings are important.

rowlrag

#3 Post by rowlrag »

when the dealer hooks up the computer see what the offset is and lower a tenth. ex: if it shows .9 go to .8