Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
nazzy201

#1 Post by nazzy201 »

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE POWER DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STOCK AND THE 450 ....ALSO WHAT ABOUT RELIABILTY?

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

Depends who's 450 kit. Jfarrer just raced round 1 at GH so he'd be a good reference on how he did on the start against all the YFZ's in the A class.. Motoman 440 raced a big race in Texas last weekend in the pro class and pulled the holeshot twice. He said there was a YFZ470 and at least four other YFZ's who got a good look at his rear for a 45 second win.. I'm sure all those other YFZ's had the cam mod and were highly modded..

Swampdale

#3 Post by Swampdale »

The 450 makes a difference, especially down low. Combine the 450 with reangled injectors and then you've got something. Mine is awesome. Call Big Winky (Diamond Racing) about the reangled injectors.

Swampdale

#4 Post by Swampdale »

Oh, about reliability. 440, 450 460stroker. I don't think it affects reliability, infact, if you have someone who knows what they're looking at build your engine, they'll know what to do with the crank and rod. This is where the heart of reliability lies. At least a good portion of it. Bin Winky is the authority on these cranks and rods.

nazzy201

#5 Post by nazzy201 »

ALRIGHT!!!! THE 450 IS LOOKING BETTER ALL THE TIME....BIG WINKY AND HAYDUG ARE GOING TO BE DOING ALL THE WORK..SO I FEEL PRETTY CONFIDENT IT WILL BE DONE RIGHT... I AM ALSO GETTING THE REANGLED INJECTORS.....MY BIGGEST ISSUE WAS JUST THE RELIABLITY FACTOR, BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD ITS NOT A PROBLEM.

Swampdale

#6 Post by Swampdale »

Cool. You will be very impressed. Nothing short of an nitro burning shee will be able to keep up with you.

atvrulz

#7 Post by atvrulz »

check out huevos 6. In the extra footage they put on there, Jason Luborgh gets the holeshot on everyone. He is racing a southbay moto 450. I am getting my engine done by the guy who did his engine. Not sure why none of the pros race dales anymore. Every pro now is on a yfz450.