Flipped Cannibal-Now wont start

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
BMACYCLES

Flipped Cannibal-Now wont start

#1 Post by BMACYCLES »

I have an 02 Canibal that was flipped & wont start ever since. I dont have spark & as far as I can tell the pump isnt working. Whats up with this?

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Sounds like you may have damaged the kill switch or clutch switch. Check them first .

BMACYCLES

#3 Post by BMACYCLES »

Both switches work. they only affect the starter cicuit, correct? Shouldnt the pump work for a sec at least during cranking? I did forget to mention that the front fuel hose was split & leaking. No spark or fuel-WEIRD

NRath

#4 Post by NRath »

I'd suggest to start tracing the voltage with a voltmeter. Check the bullet connectors in front of the radiator. With the key on, have you got 12 volts or so? Check the ones from the key switch, then the run switch, then through the clutch switch.

Sounds like a power problem to me, too.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Is battery good?Then check fuse.Check all switches and connections.If that still doesnt work disconnect the fuelpump wires and jumper wire it.If pump is working keep checking relay and connectors.If that doesnt work try reloading Hex code using a D&M if that fails you need a new ecu.

NRath

#6 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Then check fuse.

Jeezzzz, I hate it when I forget the simplest thing!! It wouldn't surprise me for a second if it was the fuse.

BMACYCLES

#7 Post by BMACYCLES »

Is there more than one fuse? If there is where is the one you are referring to?

speed2424

Fuses

#8 Post by speed2424 »

There is only one main fuse.It is the one under the left front fender inside the black protective cover.smile.gif

BMACYCLES

#9 Post by BMACYCLES »

Fuse is fine. The engine cranks but wont fire. If the fuse was blown it wouldnt even turn over-correct? Also where can I get a D&M

thunderwolf

#10 Post by thunderwolf »

Haydug cycles may have the D&M
http://www.Cdaleparts.com and Optimum has them for sure.

Haydug will probably reply if he has them. You can find his phone number in his sig if you search for a post from him.