engine locked up need help

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
rajuncajun

engine locked up need help

#1 Post by rajuncajun »

I locked my engine up today in a hare scramble and was wondering if it is better to go with the 450 kit or just go back stock i,ve only had it for about 2 monthes so i don,t know nothing about them i,m looking for the most reliable and money saveing route.Also i would like to get it remapped because it has moto mapping and it is a handfull in the woods does anyone know of anyone that does that around south MO? Thanx for the help.

blaze#52

#2 Post by blaze#52 »

you can get both of them, I have a haydug 450 kit and i love it, c-dale parts has a stock bore, as far as it being a hand full try different maps with different TS settings.

cannibalq8

#3 Post by cannibalq8 »

hey Blaze#52

u just have the 450 kit? no ported head ( FDO head ) and re-angled injectors?

canu beat modded yfz;s with ur currnet setup?

thanx

blaze#52

#4 Post by blaze#52 »

yeah i have just a 450 kit and a big winky crank, i can beat raptors and 450r's all day long i have never got to drag race a yzf yet.

haydug

Re: engine locked up need help

#5 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by rajuncajun
I locked my engine up today in a hare scramble and was wondering if it is better to go with the 450 kit or just go back stock i,ve only had it for about 2 monthes so i don,t know nothing about them i,m looking for the most reliable and money saveing route.Also i would like to get it remapped because it has moto mapping and it is a handfull in the woods does anyone know of anyone that does that around south MO? Thanx for the help.

Send it to me, I'll fix you right up!!
Call me and I can go over some prices with you.