Bills pipe

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
speed_demon

Bills pipe

#1 Post by speed_demon »

Not too long ago I saw a Bills pipe on E-bay and description stated it would fit any 'Dale withe the square exhaust. Was this the only slip-on made for the 03', & how did it perform? I have one of the rare and coveted FT Performance slip-ons for my 03', but was just checking as the "loud police" are starting to look my way at Pismo.:ride:

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I saw that as well and was curious, as I had never seen one on an 03.

As a side note, there IS a slip on for the 03 header, made by Quadsource. I have never seen a review, but it does exist, somewhere. I think that jerrygomez might have bought one.

speed_demon

#3 Post by speed_demon »

Hey Thomez, didn't you guys have a spark arrestor/quiet disc set for my exhaust?

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

Yup, they are universal for the 4" Supertrapp canisters. You can close it up and use disks.

Check www.summitracing.com for all of the necessary parts. They have it all :head:

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by thomez
I saw that as well and was curious, as I had never seen one on an 03.

As a side note, there IS a slip on for the 03 header, made by Quadsource. I have never seen a review, but it does exist, somewhere. I think that jerrygomez might have bought one.

I have this exhaust & it is awesome. It is quiter than than the HMF and it fits the toaster headpipe to boot. Mine came with a billet machined endcap and a billet mount, but I am not sure if these came with it from Bill's. Let me take a pic tonight.

Ken

speed_demon

#6 Post by speed_demon »

Thanks Thomez:D

iceracer17

#7 Post by iceracer17 »

Yes bill's made them for the 03's.I think they may still have some.They had some left when i ordered the one kdeal bought the one from me.

speed_demon

#8 Post by speed_demon »

How much & where can I get one?

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

^^^^ What he said!

311racer

#10 Post by 311racer »

I want a FT performance exhaust! does anyone have these forsale anymore?