New info on Exhausts

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
Smitty911

#1 Post by Smitty911 »

Trinity has a complete system and they are holding up well and make great power. I will be tossing my HMF as soon as Harry gets some in.

Smitty

JeffQuadShop

#2 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Who needs packing? makes it lighter!

Pro400EXC

#3 Post by Pro400EXC »

So if Wileyco(sp?) makes a Blaze and Moto Silencer,will it be them Toaster maker's also? Or a more free flowing round unit?

Also,I seen the TC's on a few Nacs Dales,wonder how themn TC's would work on one.....

Also,everyone name all the exhaust out for a Dale as this moment,and the oens in process.....l.I just wanna know what my choice's are.....

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Heres a try:
Wileco
Trinity
FMF
GraydonProline
Big Gun
HMF
TC
Aaen

Wileco makes the toaster.

wyndzer

#5 Post by wyndzer »

Bills ( which I just put on mine:) )

jcv440

#6 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Pro400EXC
So if Wileyco(sp?) makes a Blaze and Moto Silencer,will it be them Toaster maker's also? Or a more free flowing round unit?

Also,I seen the TC's on a few Nacs Dales,wonder how themn TC's would work on one.....

Also,everyone name all the exhaust out for a Dale as this moment,and the oens in process.....l.I just wanna know what my choice's are.....

From the looks of the pipe, it's the typical rigged TC pipe....don't really care for it. It seemed to make good power, but there's no way you'll see one on my quad. The pipes like to come apart on 400ex's, so I can just imagine how long it would last on a Cannondale.

I did see a goofy pipe on Ben Jackson's quad. The headpipe actually bent down beside the swing-arm. Real weird looking.

I'd either go with a HMF or a Trinity full system. JMO

wyndzer

#7 Post by wyndzer »

Originally posted by Taco
What happened to the Trinity?

I got the Bills for $75.00 and still have the HMF that seems to work also. Do I need to get the Trinity to keep up with you?