sidewinder sprockets and magnetic drain plugs

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
lilchampro1

sidewinder sprockets and magnetic drain plugs

#1 Post by lilchampro1 »

anyone run those sidewinder sprockets and chains think they are worth the money also who deals with the magnetic drain plugs??

MX Quad Dad

#2 Post by MX Quad Dad »

There is someone here that has had some Magnetic drain plugs made up, I'm sure they will post, if not just do a search.

As for the sidewinder. Some people seemed to have good luck with them. I have not. I bought the Quadramax chain and SS sprocket form them. First problem I had was, they sent the wrong rear sprocket. When I called them, he told me he didn't have the size I ordered and he said the one he sent me was close enough (that was a bad mistake with me) when I did get the sprocket I couldn't believe how fast it wore out. Maybe I just got a bad one?????????

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

Kdeal is the person to contact about the magnetic drain plugs. I know he has some left.:deal:

blaze#52

#4 Post by blaze#52 »

I had sponsorship from sidwinder last year. I love them. I have the Ti/moly sprockets, they are lighter, stronger with less material. Great people to deal with.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Please see: http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...15&pagenumber=1

For the magnetic drain plugs.

Thanks,
Ken

lilchampro1

#6 Post by lilchampro1 »

who do i email to get one of these are they for motor or tranny

lilchampro1

BLAzE 52

#7 Post by lilchampro1 »

are they worth the money did urs wear bad whats it look like now good shape still also chain strech