Kill Switch Needed- Going TO Glen Helen

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
warren557

Kill Switch Needed- Going TO Glen Helen

#1 Post by warren557 »

Just got my 2005 ATK MX450 today, and it did not come with a kill switch, I am leaving for Glen Helen for the quad national tomarrow, is any body coming there that has a Pingel switch. Let me know or i will try and make something work when i get out there. Also are these easy to wire in or no.

Smitty911

Maybe

#2 Post by Smitty911 »

The big question is how would anybody find you in the mess of Glen Helen? Truck, Camper, Quad you will need something to be noticed by. Or a meeting place.

I may come but it depends on a talk with the wife.

Smitty

warren557

What to look for.

#3 Post by warren557 »

2004 GMC 2500 extended cab-Grey with a 22 ft enclosed grey haulmark race trailer. Trailer has awning, aluminum rims. 2003 moto with 250r conversion, 2005 Mx 450, Polaris predator-red, and a yellow 400ex will all be at the trailer. Also i could pm my cell number to you. Let me know I will have access to the internet almost the whole trip, we could also set up a time to meet at a specfic spot at the track. I will also be stopping by AC Racing in Anahiem on either tuesday or wednesday. I don't know how far they are from you though.

Smitty911

Ok

#4 Post by Smitty911 »

Are you talking about next weeks race? On the 5th and 6th.

I can take it out and meet you there. No major problem. A Cell number would be good.

In the mean time look for two wires that are Purple on your existing harness. They should be down around the Bundle that is zip tied under your ecu tray. When you find them they should have a male and female bullet connector. The Pringle plugs right in. You also need the mount, I don't know if the ATK are being made with them.

I live in Anaheim and work about 1/2 - 1 mile from AC so if that's better for you let me know.

Smitty

warren557

#5 Post by warren557 »

Yes the 5th and 6th is when I will be there. I would like to get it before practice on thursday, so If we could meet at AC that would be great. WHat time works for you, and what day either Tuesday or Wednesday works for me. Let me know. I will PM you my cell number right know. Thanks

Exodus

#6 Post by Exodus »

Good luck out there, Glenn Helen is an awsome raceway. I have never been there myself, but thats a track I would love to ride. Let us know how you did, always good to see a Cannondale in the pack.