Any engineers??

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
haydug

Any engineers??

#1 Post by haydug »

[img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=31426[/img]

I was working on this set-up, but have lost the time to finish it. Anyone want to take off with this set-up. I know that cutting the airbox makes more power, and so does this clamp on filter, but I have a woods bike I would like more air to get in, without the elements. I also run the "R" conversion, so the clamp on won't be as protected as with stock plastic.

cdrookie

#2 Post by cdrookie »

looks lioke a couple pieces or rubber hose and a quad tech hood and you'd be gold

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

but the hose is to big, and rubs the steering stem. I think I am smart enough to attach a couple of hoses after figureing this much out!! tongue.gif

cdrookie

#4 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by haydug
but the hose is to big, and rubs the steering stem. I think I am smart enough to attach a couple of hoses after figureing this much out!!  :p

you sure about that??????:w: you're in WV you know

timbomoose

#5 Post by timbomoose »

Send both sides up and I'll cnc you some adapters to piece them together out of alum,but of course will have to copy and make one for myselfalso.tongue.gif

BM426Racer

#6 Post by BM426Racer »

haydug, i would try to move the airbox inlets out toward the sides more, even to the corner. im also looking to make an air box. good idea in the making.

wanablaze

#7 Post by wanablaze »

Doug,
Before you finish it, be sure the top of the airbox is smooth.

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by BM426Racer
haydug, i would try to move the airbox inlets out toward the sides more, even to the corner.  im also looking to make an air box.  good idea in the making.

It's going to Timbo, hopefully with his trusty little machine up in PA, he can whip something trick looking and fully functional up in a hurry. However, I AM the FIRST one to get one!! tongue.gif

CannondaleRider

#9 Post by CannondaleRider »

So is this project going to go through?

I like it smile.gif

Canniboomer

#10 Post by Canniboomer »

You'll have this next week...... " IT SUCKS "