*LOOK* new steering dampers!!!

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
jacobw

*LOOK* new steering dampers!!!

#1 Post by jacobw »

http://aim-suspension.com/_wsn/page3.html

I am coresponding with fred from aim-suspension.com and I am going to take some pictures of my pep damper and give him some measurements so he can make a bracket that will mount to the cannondale/atk quads he was more that happy to do this do I will be sending him some measure ments off my dale frame so he can build the brackets. What do you guys think Its suppose work as good as the rotary type. Price will be prob around 375 dollars. Maybe we can arrange a group buy. Give me your input. smile.gif

Cdale_racer_669

#2 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i cant afford that lol. but they look nice. dont think id be in for one tho, not right now, no money

CptHook

#3 Post by CptHook »

sure would be nice, but I cant say whether Ill be able to afford it when they are ready

aroracer72

#4 Post by aroracer72 »

They can take that price and blow it out there butt!!!!
CHAD

CptHook

#5 Post by CptHook »

^^^ That was a little random :confused:

aroracer72

#6 Post by aroracer72 »

HHmmm???........i was just saying for over the twicer the price of any other dampner.....it isnt worth what ever extra features that new one has.
CHAD

jacobw

#7 Post by jacobw »

its suppose to work like the rotary damper with high/low speed adjustments. Its dosent work exactly like your normal stick type damper it works more like the rotary dampers. I talked to the guy and he said he guaranteed them to work like the rotary dampers.

CptHook

#8 Post by CptHook »

Actually most nice rotary dampers will cost about that price range as jacob explained. Thanks for the effort on getting us some more dampers jacob :head: :clap:

Haz-Matt

dampers

#9 Post by Haz-Matt »

I think it would be nice if the price is right. Right now I am useing a denton on my dale and works fine, but I will be wanting to buy another damper for my other dale. Good job jacobw :clap:

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

Its all about quality. Most people won't spend 300 on a dampner because they see the cheap ones out there for 150. Look at Flexx bars. $300 for those! Most people won't go near them because of cost but everyone that has them says they are worth it.