rausch creek 6 hour race

cdrookie

rausch creek 6 hour race

#1 Post by cdrookie »

who's going(july 16th)? looks like 3 teams so far - team cannondaleriders, derno's team, i'm gonna ironman it if my bike still runs by next weekend:o

****** needs some teammates, we need to get him to quit spectating and start racing:hammer:

throw your name up if you wanna race, maybe we can get some more teams formed.

last i heard the race runs from 5 till 11PM. entry fee is $120/team, or $40/ironman, plus the fast-trak card($5 or something like that), plus gate fee($8 last year?) must ride the same machine but i don't think there's any restrictions for amount of time each rider can ride.

Derno24

Re: rausch creek 6 hour race

#2 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdrookie
who's going(july 16th)?  looks like 3 teams so far - team cannondaleriders, derno's team, i'm gonna ironman it if my bike still runs by next weekend:o

Who is running for Cannondaleriders? Last time I spoke to Doug he wasn't gonna go. Be cool to have 3 Cannondales buzzing the track!

gnccblaze440

#3 Post by gnccblaze440 »

if i think the quad could last and i could.....sad.gif than we could have 2 cannondales there !

mxer450

Re: rausch creek 6 hour race

#4 Post by mxer450 »

who's going(july 16th)?  looks like 3 teams so far - team cannondaleriders, derno's team, i'm gonna ironman it if my bike still runs by next weekend:o

****** needs some teammates, we need to get him to quit spectating and start racing:hammer:

throw your name up if you wanna race, maybe we can get some more teams formed.

last i heard the race runs from 5 till 11PM. entry fee is $120/team, or $40/ironman, plus the fast-trak card($5 or something like that), plus gate fee($8 last year?) must ride the same machine but i don't think there's any restrictions for amount of time each rider can ride.

you runnin the R or the dale?

cdrookie

Re: Re: rausch creek 6 hour race

#5 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by mxer450
you runnin the R or the dale?

gotta run the dale, R gets terrible gas mileage, sits too low, is too wide, no skid plates, no airbox top, i hate it's thumb throttle...

cdrookie

Re: Re: rausch creek 6 hour race

#6 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by Derno24
Who is running for Cannondaleriders?  Last time I spoke to Doug he wasn't gonna go.  Be cool to have 3 Cannondales buzzing the track!

rumor has it that doug is teaming with kdeal and speed2424. they're gonna run speeds dozer, he took the tracks off it i guess and got some 22's on it...

Derno24

Re: Re: Re: rausch creek 6 hour race

#7 Post by Derno24 »

rumor has it that doug is teaming with kdeal and speed2424. they're gonna run speeds dozer, he took the tracks off it i guess and got some 22's on it...

Kdeal ride? Never happen!tongue.gif

cdrookie

#8 Post by cdrookie »

they needed a third member to help offset the entry fee. original plans had them riding kens speed, since it never gets ridden, they figured it'd last at least 6 hours, but he's still trying to get the mud off it so it doesn't get the bed of his truck dirty again...

mxer450

#9 Post by mxer450 »

they needed a third member to help offset the entry fee. original plans had them riding kens speed, since it never gets ridden, they figured it'd last at least 6 hours, but he's still trying to get the mud off it so it doesn't get the bed of his truck dirty again...

if they need a 3rd member tell them im avalible

CdaleRacer0128

#10 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I wanna do this so bad sometime..

good luck everyone