300 hr motor

Engine, intake, exhaust, EFI, chain, sprockets, etc.
cannondale27

#51 Post by cannondale27 »

You are right I did go about it in a bad way and you took brunt of my frustration over a week of fixing peoples junk shocks for $15(no not Iceracers.Much worse 3hrs each) and motors that just plain were neglected and losing my butt in process.But have had a few good ones in past few days so hopefully will recover my losses.I truly am sorry you were the one who had the bad timing of posting 300hr motor when you did.My issue not yours.I admit to being a hothead once in awhile biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ Feb 15 2007, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"When I said your heads are in sand I meant you arent seeing the whole picture.Think I would be so passionate about this if it were just motors involved?"
Hey what's this mean!! LOL I hope nobody has their head up my arse,, LOL,,,I'm checking right now actually w/ my mirror,, Can't seem to see anybody crawling around, but my arse sure hurts. Maybe it's a motor jammed in there!! Must of been the Glamis ride. Okay,,, carry on..

Smarty pants biggrin.gif Sandstorm you know you do it right and right away.

speed 450mx

#52 Post by speed 450mx »

This post was just to show how lucky this motor was not to say this is what you do. You should not run one with out the Z .

wanablaze

#53 Post by wanablaze »

Alright, happy ending! Valentine's day must have rubbed off on a few people. biggrin.gif just kidding.