Tie rod ends

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
mmitteer

Tie rod ends

#1 Post by mmitteer »

We are going to Winchester Bay, Oregon. I never rode in the sand. Should I grease the stock tie rod ends or leave them dry for the sand. Here in Pennsylvania I grease them and hope the grease pushes out the dirt.

Thanks

Matt

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

I always keep mine greased. Just clean them off real good when you get a chance to keep the sand from eating them up.

bknight

#3 Post by bknight »

do what happy said that how i run mine
by the way you will love Winchester Bay,
when are you going.

mmitteer

#4 Post by mmitteer »

We are leaving here Monday night. I am expecting about three to three and a half days to drive out. We will then be spending a week in Reedsport. We plan on riding everyday except one we are going to go to south Oregon and ride a boat up water rapids. That sounds pretty exciting to both my wife and I. Jeannette rides a 2002 Blaze and I ride a 2003 Blaze. Jeannette will be dressed in black, red, and white FOX riding gear. I will be in red and white Honda racing FOX riding gear. We drive a 2003 Chevy Tahoe(Pennsylvania tags) pulling a 6x12 enclosed uhaul trailer. If you see us please come over and say hi. With visiting it would be great to have someone show us around. I heard about Banshee hill. What is that like?

bknight

#5 Post by bknight »

Banshee hill its not bad a long time ago it was bad sad.gif what could make it to the top was just banshee now a blaster can do it.
when we go we just camp out on the sand at the last parking lot. ill se if i can get down there to meet you dont know yet. but you will love that boat ride
i took the boat from grants pass to the coast you will go from the coast up to grants pass