Graphics!!!!

Plastic, skidplates, bumpers, seat covers, graphics, dress up items, nerf bars, etc.
DMAC10

Graphics!!!!

#1 Post by DMAC10 »

Got my proofs today from GOFORIT graphics.

Thanks Doug for letting me put the CannondaleRiders logo on them. This will either go on myr red MX plastic or my new Blue plastic with the quad tech hood.

Once I get them in and get the Dale back together I'll post some pics.

With this graphics set, Baby will have 3 sets of plastic to go out and kick butt in. 2 for MX and 1 for the woods.

CptHook

#2 Post by CptHook »

Nice :clap:. Man, seems like everyone is getting new decals as of late, I guess its the cool new thing to do.

tat

#3 Post by tat »

Its that time of year. These graphic kits kick butt. I received mine on tuesday and they look awesome. Fit really well to. DMAC10 go with the hood. It should look bada$$.

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Sweet Graphics! I may have to steal your design!

DMAC10

Graphics ???

#5 Post by DMAC10 »

Hey Derno

Glad you got a ride back after your mishap.
Are you going to the last GNCC ( Ironman ) , I'm thinking about it!!!

As far as the graphics, they are going to make them available on their website for everyone to buy.

Glad you liked them.

Can't wait to get them and get the dale back together. It has been right at 11 months since I last got to ride, hand surgery and complete rebuild of the dale, once Doug finishes checking my motor out, the dale will be brand new from top to bottom. The wife is about to shoot me for the $$ that I've put back in it.

But got to have my dale fix. I can't wait to ride the 450.

Thanks again to Doug for letting me put the cannondaleriders logo on it. I'm also having some HDC 450 decals made to put on the quad as well.

I'm pround to be a member of this site and to display proudly the cannondalerider logo and the haydug motor.

:usa :clap:

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

Dmac I am thinking about it, but with the 12 hr race so close I may not have the cash to pull it off.

Canniboomer

#7 Post by Canniboomer »

Awesome looking!

Are those scoop decals for the deletes? old scoops? newer scoops? or could we use use interchangeably you think?

DMAC10

#8 Post by DMAC10 »

The graphics are designed for the headlight deletes, I sent them a new set to trace.

I'm not sure how the would line up on the headlight scoops, When I get them I'll lay them on a pair and see how they match up.

They can probably make the graphics for deletes or scoops, you could just specify when placing an order ( I guess ).