Got a Cannibal last night!

CDaleChick

Got a Cannibal last night!

#1 Post by CDaleChick »

Hey guys, well I went from a Honda 250x to a 2002 Cannibal biggrin.gif I picked it up last night, I'm so excited about it! I just hope that I keep the regular maintenance right and such... does anyone have any suggestions? I know you change the oil, oil filters, fuel filters, and tranny oil often, any tips or tricks you guys learned?? I just wanna make sure I know the best ways to keep my quad well maintained. smile.gif

Im in class right now.. I will be home in a few minutes and I will post a pic of me tryin it out a couple weekends ago.

CDaleChick

#2 Post by CDaleChick »

heres me havin some fun smile.gif

HOUSER CDALE

#3 Post by HOUSER CDALE »

Do you if any update's where done to your motor?

Ryanstones

I'm guessing your from Texas

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

cause that quad looks familiar! congratulations! We're here to help. smile.gif

justfine

couple tips.....

#5 Post by justfine »

Always let it warm up before you ride it, and pay very careful attention to the starting procedure. If you don't, you run the risk of fouling a plug, and they are a pain in the butt to change.

drbowtie

#6 Post by drbowtie »

Hmmmm,

Go to sears and buy a 12MM six point socket for the oil plug on the bottom of the engine. Also get a 17mm six point wrench for the plug on the back of the engine for the tranny fluid. Everyone breaks these and you don't want to. When you put them back in... Don't put them on too tight!!!!!!!! And put them back on with antiseize lubricant. Do that!!!!! More tips when I got time...

JeffQuadShop

#7 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Did you get your b-day present yet Kara?