BMX bike, and Paintball guns...LOOK

aroracer72

BMX bike, and Paintball guns...LOOK

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

Hey guys,
I need some money for winter rebuilds. Im rebuilding my 450r, and doing a cr250r dale conversion. So im selling stuff i should have sold a long LONG time ago.
I have a Kids mini racer, frame size Expert, that was a national circuit bike. It has all the trick parts, and weighs right around 8-10pds!!!!......also it comes with an extra set of custom "sue" tires that have custom made hubs and freewheel that makes no sound, titanium spokes, and aluminum rims. Also the bike comes with some clip petals, one set ready to go, and a set thats missing like two parts, but also theres a seperate single clip petal, that parts off of it would get the secodn set going.

The bike parts are as followed
-Does'nt have handlebars, took trhem off for a friend to have.
-Elf expert mini chromoly frame
-Elf chromoly race forks
-Carbon fiber/aluminum hybrid wheel hubs, with aluminum sun rims
-Black Widow billet aluminum 3 piece crank
-two extra sets of three piece cranks, and two sets of Crupi petals
-mini seat
this bike cost right around 800-900 to build, im only asking $400obo

Now for the paintball guns. Im selling two, with an added bonus of one for free.

The first gun is a IMPULSE electric trigger semi auto. It is capable of 15 balls epr second, and is a super nice gun. Was used two times, and is in mint condition. It has a drop forward, pressure gauge, Richochet electric hopper, and a special Syphon tank, to improve gas performance.
$300

The second is a Pirahna G3 pro i bilieve. It has a drop forward, All american long barrel, and i bilieve thats it. These have sat around for almsot two eyars now, and its jsut sitting money.
$140

Email me if your interested and tell me which thing you want, or post what you want and your offer. I have paypal, and i guess just let me know!!!
CHAD
aroracer72@yahoo.com

gnccblaze440

#2 Post by gnccblaze440 »

impulse have the VISION EYE smile.gif ?

aroracer72

#3 Post by aroracer72 »

I dont know a ton about paintball guns, and i have no clue what model or anything this is. All i know is that new it was 600, just the gun, and that was ummmmmmm 2-3 years ago. Its a beautiful gun, and is like brand new, my loss your gain. And since it comes with teh special tank and hopper, 350obo...and if you buy the pirahna and impulse...you get teh silver gun free(needs little fixing).
CHAD

CptHook

Re: BMX bike, and Paintball guns...LOOK

#4 Post by CptHook »

Originally posted by aroracer72
and a special Syphon tank, to improve gas performance.

Not trying to down you man but just thought I would take the chance to educate. It's an "anti-siphon" tank and it doesnt really improve gas performance, its purpose is to prevent the liquid C02 from entering into your marker, you will more be ensuring the life of the o-rings and internals of your marker, not how the C02 performs. Just a note, Cheers.

aroracer72

#5 Post by aroracer72 »

No problem at all, been two years since ive touched it, cant rememebr all teh tricks and terms and stuff. Just rememebr teh basic basics.

Someone needs to get tehre kid into BMX racing and this is all they'd ever need....(the bike).......nice stuff, let me know guys.
By the way, is my price for the guns fair???
CHAD

CptHook

#6 Post by CptHook »

Well I've been out of the paintball scene for a while, from end of middle school through highschool I was on a team with my buddies and we used to compete in New England tournaments, and some National ones as well. Since highschool ended and we were all starting college we mutually decided to end our paintball careers. Jugding from what I remember, although I don't advocate the use of C02 on electronic markers, seems like 350 is a pretty good deal to me though. Good Luck.