Something wrong with chassis

Exodus

#11 Post by Exodus »

What did you do, push it off an office building? Man I dont think I've ever seen a frame bent that bad that wasnt dropped out of a pickup on the highway.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

I believe he hit a YFZ head on:wow

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

Head on collision with a 06 YFZ. We were just off center, at probobly 160 degree angle.

Bombsquad would have wrecked it pretty quick anyway. tongue.gif

bombsquad54

#14 Post by bombsquad54 »

i can wreck anything

jwheat

#15 Post by jwheat »

It's time for the truth to come out. Happyboy is from Arkansas and he heard that you could breed two different dogs and get some of both their characteristics in the offspring..........He was just trying to make a Yamadale! tongue.gif

kdeal

#16 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by jwheat
It's time for the truth to come out. Happyboy is from Arkansas and he heard that you could breed two different dogs and get some of both their characteristics in the offspring..........He was just trying to make a Yamadale!  :p

Giterdone! That thar is funny, I don't care who you are.....

:rotf :rotf

NRath

#17 Post by NRath »

I was thinking about the engine case as I was looking at the cradle pic. It definitely took a heck of a twist. Look it over closely.

As for # of frames bent, I think it's pretty rare. Subframes are a different story, though!

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

Yeah, I was really worried about the engine case. I thought maybe it was even tweaked but when i put it in a frame and cradle it was straight as could be. And when i looked it over I found no cracks or marks. Runs great. I got lucky. Well, insurance got lucky. smile.gif