Who's racing their Dale next year?

speed_demon

#11 Post by speed_demon »

I'm going to try my first race this year as well. The GNCC race at Pismo Beach. I'll be racing the 505!:head:

CDaleChick

#12 Post by CDaleChick »

I'll be racing a whole local MX series the STQRA which is a well organized and fairly big quad only association and at least one GNC MX nationals...might make more depending on if i can catch a ride. Ok yall made me type too much..I have food poisoning and I am very sick sad.gif :cry:

Speed 1B

#13 Post by Speed 1B »

Ill be racing a full season at the Blair Bedford dirt drags. I will run the 4 Stroke Pro Class. With all of my new sponsors and my new motor we expect big things.

Psychosis

#14 Post by Psychosis »

I'll be racing around the tri-state area here and probably a GNC or two. But I'm going to Arizona late summer/early fall so then I'll picking up a few there hopefully in the late fall. I'll be aboard the Dale's as well. The ATK in fear of what I've been hearing's going to get a stroke job, port, etc. The stroker's going to get a new piston/sleeve but that's probably it. It'll become my backup.

CannondaleRider

#15 Post by CannondaleRider »

Originally posted by speed_demon
I'm going to try my first race this year as well. The GNCC race at Pismo Beach.  I'll be racing the 505!:head:

GNCC?....WORCS right?...or am i missing something:eek:

TricityCdale

#16 Post by TricityCdale »

I'll be racing mine again this coming year. I'll be doing 3 WORCS races in Production A and Open A (Washougal, Burnt Ridge, Payette), I'm too poor to travel to the other ones, unfortunately. Hopefully, I'll meet up with the Arizona contingent at these. It's always nice to meet other owners in person.

I'll also be racing a local 11 race GP series (OMRA) again this year. I got 1st in Expert class this last year aboard the almighty 'Dale. I may also do a few local MX races as well.

speed_demon

#17 Post by speed_demon »

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
GNCC?....WORCS right?...or am i missing something:eek:

My bad, it's a WORCS series race

hnnblehscnnble

#18 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

me and my brother will be racing ours ill take mx and hes doing xc

kyle

Smitty911

Oh Yes

#19 Post by Smitty911 »

I plan on attending the ITP series.

40+ class Open (if they check motors:) )

Smitty

dalewannbe

#20 Post by dalewannbe »

Originally posted by ******
Does the hangover harescramble count???:confused:

Its a race correct? ....... so yes it counts.