Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

jacobw

#11 Post by jacobw »

Did Kara get her front shocks fixed and dialed in???

CDaleChick

#12 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by wistech
Plenty of time . The engine will be built as this thread progresses. If it goes good I may divulge how we do some our power secrets.  So the more you give the more you get.  Hows that sound?

uh oh sounds like a bribe! tongue.gif

thanks to all of you that have been helping me

I cant wait for everyone to see this quad when it is done! I'm guessing it'll be a future quad of the month entry for this site and atvriders.com smile.gif

I got my powdercoat stuff in today. Will be getting the lower a arms and beadlock rings done soon. I also have the graphics kit totally installed. As soon as I find a digi cam that works I will post pics.

I also remembered another thing I need....you know those metal pieces that cross over each other over the gas tank that are under the seat? One of those must have came off during my wreck bc theres only one on my quad...anyone have a spare one? I might just get one remade if no one has one.. I know I am already going to get brackets made so my Fullbores wont have to be ghetto rigged on.

CDaleChick

#13 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by jacobw
Did Kara get her front shocks fixed and dialed in???

Erik from Rated X Motorsports talked to a suspension guru for me. Ended up that MDR Suspension from California wanted to sponsor me and help me out with the suspension. The shocks are in California right now. Havent heard back from him since he has received the shocks but he does travel a lot for testing out suspension so I am sure he is just really busy like everyone else. I know he does suspension for Tavis Cain, so Im also excited about the suspension work.

CDaleChick

#14 Post by CDaleChick »

Well I got a hold of a digi cam and here is the rebuild on my end.......

The quad currently is looking like this... without shocks or a motor. This week I am going to start cleaning her up getting her ready for the motor to be put back in.

The new graphics and numbers from goforitgraphics.com

Brad Oakley

#15 Post by Brad Oakley »

I believe I can locate one of those cross braces. I'll include it with the parts I'm shipping to Wistech. He can then send it down with the engine!

Can't wait to read about those 'secrets' !!!!!

Idahocannibal

#16 Post by Idahocannibal »

I have a extra clutch cable I can part with. Where shall I send it?

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

Wohoo more grinding and cutting.:hammer:

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

Kara"s decomp was just out of specs so I only had to file a little off the decomp pin. The reassemble the whole thing .

wistech

#19 Post by wistech »

After reassembly a final check indicates .003 side play.

wistech

#20 Post by wistech »

Since this quad will be running on high and low speed mx tracks we will be running stock cam timing. Pins are set accordingly.