sending tomorrow, for that randy candy razzzzberry sidecover biggrin.gif

twisted

#53 Post by twisted »

Nice im jealous!!smile.gif

I think i'll get Brad to powder coat mine that color:eek:

azcannon

#54 Post by azcannon »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
actually ive already had guys ask to ride it...i think guys like pink now :confused:

Real Men don't ride Pink/Rasberry, I think thats cool that you do though I get tired of all the red and black and silver, only thing that could have been cooler is my next color tangerine dream metalflake with flourescent green flames

wistech

#55 Post by wistech »

The first time I ever raced (many years ago) a guy showed up with a pink fendered 250x. He got a few snickers but when the gate dropped he wasted everybody.

azcannon

#56 Post by azcannon »

Well all I gots to say to that is YOU BETTER or you are HETEROSEXUALLY CHALLENGED

Brad Oakley

#57 Post by Brad Oakley »

John - Sorry for the delay. The parts for Kara's engine got hung-up while we ran inventory. They are on their way - Priority Mail. One box for parts. One for the gasket.

Kara - I got your e-mail. You want to hook-up near Houston on the 23rd? I'll hand-deliver the parts!

cannondale27

#58 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow!Lookin good.

wistech

Still need donations.

#59 Post by wistech »

I think everything engine wise is covered. Could use a few more bucks for dyno time(about halfway there) to get thew most out of the package. The biggest thing is coming up with a map .
I need a map that will be good for mx on both high and low speed tracks.
The quad will be running the airbox, stock foam filter ,medium porting ,bored throttle body,hmf slipon open exhaust, 02 headpipe,cams will be set to neutral timing,ASSO 432 piston,stock stroke.1000ecm,bike air horn or possibly a custom one.

I know of a couple quads like this that have run in the mid 40's so thats what were are shooting for.
What map did Hazmatt end up running? His quad was set up the same right? Or did he mod his airbox lid.
I already discussed the porting with Tim and a full heavy port job might lose more torque than Id like for mx.

Bring on the maps.:head:

haydug

#60 Post by haydug »

That map is simple wisetech, blaze/speed combo. I have ran that combo for quite sometime. 3rd gear starts, enough low end grunt to pull 3rd out of turns, without having to worry about shifting. But, it also have the topend to smoke anything around. I normally use moto fuel settings across the board.

I can't email you a map though, my old laptop has them stored, with no way of getting them off and emailing them. :comp: