Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

Happyboy

#61 Post by Happyboy »

I run the blaze/speed for the woods. I have put the moto/speed in a number of times when on the track and I can feel the difference. The moto just seems to be more aggressive on the track. But, since I am by no means good on a track I am not sure which is best.

azcannon

#62 Post by azcannon »

I certainly don't know what I am talking about
MOTOSPEED +1

haydug

#63 Post by haydug »

Aggresive does not = speed. traction and actually accelerating (spell check!) is how you win races. Having a motor that spins in the corners, and tires you out after 2 laps will not win you races.

wistech

#64 Post by wistech »

I guess we are going to have to remember that this is a small woman riding this thing. I dont want it to be to uncontrollable.
A map thats good for us big fat guys might be too agressive for Kara. I guess ultimately she will have to decide . Hopefully we when the guys down in Texas get the motor in they will have time to try out a few maps .

wistech

#65 Post by wistech »

She did say that the kenda claws she was using last year seemed to have to much side bite for sliding in the corners. I think is trying a different tire this year.

azcannon

#66 Post by azcannon »

Originally posted by wistech
I guess we are going to have to remember that this is a small woman riding this thing.

I like the way you put that , ( Crocodile Hunter )

Blimey we have a small Wooman atop a CannondaleBeast,if she's not careful it could eat her in one Bite

I dont want it to be to uncontrollable.
A map thats good for us big fat guys might be too agressive for Kara. I guess ultimately she will have to decide .

HEY HEY HEY - 265 isn't fat , its for traction enhancement, who doesnt love gravity? I already said she should gain some weight too.For heavanes sake eat a pizza , that my rigorous training schedule.
Libberton 1.06: All good things come to those who eat

wistech

#67 Post by wistech »

ROFL

hnnblehscnnble

#68 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

ok i think i can help with the tire question.i have kenda klaw mxrs on the rear and the catch alot on corners.i miss my holeshits but i have to wait on these to wear out since they are 2 rides old.but yes alot fo side bite in corners.sometiems even make u come up on two wheels if ur too aggressive liek i tend to be.

kyle

jwheat

#69 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by azcannon
[B]
HEY HEY HEY - 265 isn't fat , its for traction enhancement
[/B]

:rotf :rotf :rotf That's good! I'll have to remember that one!

wistech

#70 Post by wistech »

Its cool that so many have pitched in with any little thing they could. Im thinking we will have to make a little support team plaque for the quad. I will post pics of the muffler . Still looking for someone who has a black hmf to trade for her red one. Maybe if your interested in buying a new one we you could get a black one and we will make up the difference? Hers only has a few races on it.