Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

wistech

#101 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by jacobw
cord I believe told me 60 pounds does that sound right:confused:

That may be correct if both inner and out are tested together but the manual tests the inners and outer separate due to the difference in installed hieghts.

MichiganMXer722

#102 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Tires are on there way, should see them sumtime next week!!
We can have a group tracking
1Z5X67X70340979193

Let me know when u get them

smile.gif

Jordan

CDaleChick

#103 Post by CDaleChick »

awesome! Thanks a lot, I cant wait to be able to slide around in turns rather than feel like im about to wreck bc of too much gripping

My engine might have been broken in yesterday??????? Might have been run on the dyno today??????????

wistech

#104 Post by wistech »

Nope sorry. With my recent back injury I could only put a few hours into the quad yesterday. I did manage to pull the St Anthonies motor and get yours in before the pain was to much to bear. Just need to install your intake and ecu. The color sceme of rasberry and blaze orange is wierd but I must say it really looks good now that its in the frame. The muffler turned out just the way you wanted it.

wistech

#105 Post by wistech »

Canniboomer donated these sweet sight glass window . I think these could be installed in quad without removing anything other than the shift lever and clutch cover.

wistech

#106 Post by wistech »

The entire outer bolt kit was supplied by kdeal. With another magnet going in the clutch cover just for good measure. The mystery of the metal in the tranny was solved . The poor tranny filter was ground into tiny bits . I had to steal one out of the SAS for now but ordered a new one for ya.

wistech

#107 Post by wistech »

Getting close

wistech

#108 Post by wistech »

I found some more glitter but it was to late . The powdercoating was already done .smile.gif It could have been some good recycling.

CDaleChick

#109 Post by CDaleChick »

haha too bad it will be unused glitter tongue.gif

I REALLY like how the pipe looks!

The color is ever changing with the sparkle razberry color...I dont think I have seen the same color twice... Cant wait to see it in person.......I cant wait to see what the engine puts out on the dyno and how it performs

This is too cool!

wistech

#110 Post by wistech »

It is alive. biggrin.gif Ran into a little problem. I dont have any cable clutch setups for a cannondale so I jerry rigged a 300ex assembly on. Its only got to work for a couple of hours.

I hope it pulls the highest numbers ever seen on a stock bore /stroke with airbox. It sure sounds good. I think I blew the packing out of your HMF on the test drive around the block. LOL tongue.gif I didnt even hook up the d@M or do a throttle Cal but it fired instantly .

I want to dyno it saturday morning if I can..