ATK Magazine Shootout?

GDITheman

#11 Post by GDITheman »

the atvsport shootout was a joke. atk has the article for download under their news section. i am hoping to see a better shootout against the new ltr450. the new dirtwheels shootuout between the trx450 and the yfz 450 said that they will bring the winner back against the ltr450 later. great. what about atk?

aroracer72

#12 Post by aroracer72 »

I dont wanna see it, cause i can tell you what they'll say. The ltr450 is amazing, the yfz is the most amazing thing ever, and honda is a power monster, and the atk has too much power for teh trails and with ohlins suspension is just *okay* on the track. Magazines are so bias and full of hot air these days, it makes me sick.
CHAD

comander420

#13 Post by comander420 »

It would be worthless and a bad way to get the truth out but, I bet if ATK payed what yamaha, honda, suzuki payed a year in advertisements and had the aftermarket demand also that people order out of Japwheels I bet they would tell the truth (they would think they were lying, but it would be the truth) and ATK would come out on top on everything except tight cornering, Just like cannondale should have been up until 03. I'll give the little jap quads that they corner sharper but that's all I'll give them. Don't worry Frank the word is still circulating and the facts are being shown what cannondale had and ATK have going. Just keep ahead of the game with new improvements, and you'll always keep that niche market of those who know.

Sand_Blaster

#14 Post by Sand_Blaster »

The only magazine I like is ATV Action. They absolutely loved the Cannondale Glamis.

In their anniversary issue they rated their favorite quads. The YFZ being #1 and the Glamis as being #2

I was kind of happy to see that atleast.
:usa

MX Quad Dad

#15 Post by MX Quad Dad »

If this thread don't die soon I'm going out to the shop and get my soap box.

Originally posted by comander420
ATK would come out on top on everything except tight cornering, Just like cannondale should have been up until 03.  I'll give the little jap quads that they corner sharper but that's all I'll give them.  .

Funny to read this. I was feeling a little under the weather today, so I dug up the video tapes of my son racing and thought the complete opposite. He made 90% of his passes on Hairpin turns, allways takeing the inside entering and exiting on the inside also. One thing I remember now is, I couldn't get him to go back to the holeshots (he didn't like the way they cornered) once he tried the turff tammers. I always thought he might take more holeshots with the Holeshots:confused: but he was carrying the frount end out of the corners, even in the fairly wet stuff.