New look.

wanablaze

#11 Post by wanablaze »

I like it! Very nice. cool.gif

One question, though... I can't seem to find the topics of the threads that I've opened. If i switch windows from one thread to another, there is not topic at the top of the thread.

speed_demon

#12 Post by speed_demon »

Like the new look cool.gif Keep up the good work!!!

Canniboomer

#13 Post by Canniboomer »

Font is too tiny! The edges of this reply box not delineated, and hard to find (will try other skins). Can't tell which threads have new posts, not very obvious. But keep up the hard work, and thanks for your efforts.

jesshamner

#14 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Apr 14 2006, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Font is too tiny! The edges of this reply box not delineated, and hard to find (will try other skins). Can't tell which threads have new posts, not very obvious. But keep up the hard work, and thanks for your efforts.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll work on it. Can you be more specific on which font is too small? Like, the font in the post, in the reply box, topics?

I suggest the Metallic english skin if you want a light skin. It looks similar to the old version of the forums also.

Canniboomer

#15 Post by Canniboomer »

...in trying a fast reply in the Red Steel skin, you cannot find the reply box (on this monitor anyway)

font in Red steel appears smaller than Metallic english (in posts)

MX Quad Dad

#16 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Don't know what all you did, but I don't have to scrol back and forth to read the posts now biggrin.gif

jesshamner

#17 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Apr 14 2006, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...in trying a fast reply in the Red Steel skin, you cannot find the reply box (on this monitor anyway)

font in Red steel appears smaller than Metallic english (in posts)

I see what you're talking about, but can't you find the scrollbar and just click to the left of it? I'll see if I can fix that tonight.

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

Ok, the fast reply box should now be white. Let me know if the red text isn't working. You might suggest a background color other than white, or a font other than red.

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

Looking good!Glad your putting time in on this.

claas900

#20 Post by claas900 »

..I may be over looking it but weres the"go to frist unread post" button..I used it all the time,and miss it..