I quit!

saltus440

#61 Post by saltus440 »

Originally posted by wanablaze
There's something I think you should see.sad.gif

Remind me to bring "Huevos 7" to "THE RACE."  There is a chapter in there called "Philly Drag."

philly drag? Is derno hanging out with Ru Paul again?:eek:

cdalerider75

#62 Post by cdalerider75 »

Originally posted by saltus440
philly drag? Is derno hanging out with Ru Paul again?:eek:

talk about a cheap shot... not funny... if it was attached to any other post I would be funny.. but not here

Derno

did the cops say if anyone else had anything stolen that same day/night when your quads were stolen? If so perhaps you could link up with those people.

Also if you can find info on the guy they caught with the lt80... perhaps learning more about him... where he lives.. who he hangs out with.. you can watch him from a far... to see if he leads you to the other 2 quads... also money can make anyone a RAT..

BTW... it is that bad around you? I gues when you live out in the woods you really don't get to see inner city stuff...

time to get wiggered out.. and start hanging out in the bad sections....

or how about this one... start talking to folks... say that your doing a film on inner city quad racing... for a new upcomming video and perhaps you might get some info..

Derno24

#63 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdalerider75
talk about a cheap shot... not funny... if it was attached to any other post I would be funny.. but not here

Derno

did the cops say if anyone else had anything stolen that same day/night when your quads were stolen? If so perhaps you could link up with those people.

Also if you can find info on the guy they caught with the lt80... perhaps learning more about him... where he lives.. who he hangs out with.. you can watch him from a far... to see if he leads you to the other 2 quads... also money can make anyone a RAT..

BTW... it is that bad around you? I gues when you live out in the woods you really don't get to see inner city stuff...

time to get wiggered out.. and start hanging out in the bad sections....

or how about this one... start talking to folks... say that your doing a film on inner city quad racing... for a new upcomming video and perhaps you might get some info..

I dunno I thought the drag thing was pretty funny.

It is not that it is bad where I live as mine was the only property messed with that evening. I have talked with the police on several occassions and they pretty much nailed this one. I know where he lives and if the DA is as good as last time I will know alot more after the hearing. One thought I had was offering him some cash after the first hearing to get the quads back.

I know the area well where the quad was found and it is about a half hour from me. It is not a good place and taking my expensive truck down there isn't the best idea.

cannondale27

#64 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes sounds like it would be dangerous.I think those guys understand you need your quads back.But going over to there place would cross a line.Not that they wouldnt deserve it but you have to think about really ticking them off unless you want a war.

cdalerider75

#65 Post by cdalerider75 »

why would your truck stand out.. I would think that if they were running drugs they could own a nice truck... rent a van... or something

wanablaze

#66 Post by wanablaze »

Yeah,
Maybe a U-HAUL would make things easy. Might want to bring a friend, though.

440EX4ME

#67 Post by 440EX4ME »

Ron I cant freaking believe you got hit again WTF

Plus I thought you moved to a nicer area outside of the city?

Anyhow same offer applies as the last time, and just let me know if you want to head into the hood and reclaim your stuff.

Sheet I still cant believe it happened again!!!

And for those who dont know him really well, I think I was more pissed and upset the first time than he was. I remember he took this way too smooth the first time, and hope he isnt getting worse with experience.

Hey why not form a whole posse and go "git er done"

Big55sexy

#68 Post by Big55sexy »

Originally posted by Derno24
I dunno I thought the drag thing was pretty funny.  

It is not that it is bad where I live as mine was the only property messed with that evening.  I have talked with the police on several occassions and they pretty much nailed this one.  I know where he lives and if the DA is as good as last time I will know alot more after the hearing.  One thought I had was offering him some cash after the first hearing to get the quads back.  

I know the area well where the quad was found and it is about a half hour from me.  It is not a good place and taking my expensive truck down there isn't the best idea.

Yo dude i will keep an eye out on them i live south jersey i will check some of the pit around where i live.

duwax

#69 Post by duwax »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Aug 18 2005, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well as many of you old-timers know I had the dernodale stolen from me about 2 years ago. I was lucky enough to get it back. Well as it may happen I have now had the dernodale stolen again along with my z400 and my lt80. The crooks cut the lock off of my trailer and proceeded to take all of this and who knows what else. I can't do this again so if I don't get these 4wheelers back I am not replacing them. That means all that is left is the 6/12hr quad. Which thankfully wasn't even at my house. I am sick and tired of watching stuff I worked on get stolen and it seems to me the police and people just don't give a crap when something like this is taken. Emotionally I am ticked and just am fed up. I may not even get a penny to replace my loss either.

Oh Oh Oh Derno 24 but this news from you is simply disasterous I might add. Mildred and I can totally sympathise with you to no degree. Here in The Savannah in the heart of Africa, what isn't tied down is removed from sight within hours. I wonder if this is not directly related to the slave trade events from years ago. Perhaps this dreadful scurge has bled into your continent and you fine American citizens are now feeling the pinch, drat I say to you, drat!

Do not fear or give up my chum, and fight them at all sides, give no quarter and replace your fine steed. Stand firm and steadfast, with stiff upper lip, and fists clenched. Till death us to part I say, so replace your steel steed and dare the vagabond to try the same sickly deed again. Tar and feather him I say, yes, do that my American compatriot.

Yours in vengance,

Brendal.

Derno24

#70 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (brendal duwax @ Apr 16 2006, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh Oh Oh Derno 24 but this news from you is simply disasterous I might add. Mildred and I can totally sympathise with you to no degree. Here in The Savannah in the heart of Africa, what isn't tied down is removed from sight within hours. I wonder if this is not directly related to the slave trade events from years ago. Perhaps this dreadful scurge has bled into your continent and you fine American citizens are now feeling the pinch, drat I say to you, drat!

Do not fear or give up my chum, and fight them at all sides, give no quarter and replace your fine steed. Stand firm and steadfast, with stiff upper lip, and fists clenched. Till death us to part I say, so replace your steel steed and dare the vagabond to try the same sickly deed again. Tar and feather him I say, yes, do that my American compatriot.

Yours in vengance,

Brendal.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I have already started the fortification process at the house so I can prevent further losses. My wife thinks I have lost it when I start mentioning cameras and night vision. I have already installed several flood lights with motion sensor trips.

I'll catch them rascally rabbits yet!