New look.

jesshamner

#21 Post by jesshamner »

In the forum index when you chose a topic try clicking the little orange square next to the topic. It should take you to the first unread post.

jesshamner

#22 Post by jesshamner »

Just an update, I fixed the logo. Not much but at least something got done.

wanablaze

#23 Post by wanablaze »

I cannot read the thread topics. Look at the topic of this thread, for instance. It's invisible unless you highlight it with your cursor/mouse.

badvox

#24 Post by badvox »

For those of you looking for new topics or new posts the easiest way to do that with this forum type is to use the "view new posts" link in the header. Its right next to "my controls"

Pressing that will list all threads with new posts only.

:-)

MX Quad Dad

#25 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Apr 14 2006, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't know what all you did, but I don't have to scrol back and forth to read the posts now biggrin.gif

Wasn't here yesterday, but when I signed on today, I'm back to scroling back and forth again sad.gif

jesshamner

#26 Post by jesshamner »

I haven't changed anything to do with the scrolling back and forth. I know how bad that sucks though. I'll see if I can't get with Jaybr and figure out why you're having problems. I don't have any problems with it.

QUOTE (wanablaze @ Apr 16 2006, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cannot read the thread topics. Look at the topic of this thread, for instance. It's invisible unless you highlight it with your cursor/mouse.

I'm working on it with the little free time I have. I still don't know what each part of the forum is called. They aren't labeled very well so its trial and error for me. I'm trying. biggrin.gif

wanablaze

#27 Post by wanablaze »

I appreciate the time you put into this, Jess.

The topics not showing up, doesn't bother me much. Originally I wasn't going to say anything.
I really like the red and black, and the banner at the top! Wish I could help, but I don't know anything about computers or websites.

jesshamner

#28 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (wanablaze @ Apr 17 2006, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I appreciate the time you put into this, Jess.

The topics not showing up, doesn't bother me much. Originally I wasn't going to say anything.
I really like the red and black, and the banner at the top! Wish I could help, but I don't know anything about computers or websites.

You're very welcome. I'm glad to be able to help out with the site. I am constantly finding stuff that needs to be fixed and I'm working on it as soon as I get free time. Thanks for your comments and suggestions. The same goes for everyone else. If there is a problem (like not being able to see your cursor in the login boxes; found that today) let me know and I'll try to get to it.

jesshamner

#29 Post by jesshamner »

I want to bump this up. I have made some changes in trying to correct a problem with the PM boxes. If you notice anything that is hard to see or read, let me know.

As far as the PM boxes go, I have heard that some people can't see their cursor when they try to click in the text area. If you are having this problem let me know.

Thanks guys/girls!