Beware of C-Dale scammer!!!!

Guy310

#1 Post by Guy310 »

Beware of Matthew Rainey. He was selling a set of Wave Rotors for $175.00 and I sent him the money and he never sent the parts and won't return any calls or emails. He is currently selling a Blaze on ebay and who knows what kind of scam that is. He has a feedback from just a couple of days ago from someone whop had the same problem as me. He goes by twin9584 on ebay and AOL and he is from Lehigh Acres, FL.

banzairx7

#2 Post by banzairx7 »

Im in FL right now, wish I was a bit closer to him. Im in Daytona. I used to live about a 1/2 hr from lehigh too. A picture of someones front door emailed to them tends to get them talking again.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Now thats a good one!Never thought of that but would for sure get attention.

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

I made a feedback on this guy a long time ago when he ripped me off as well. He goes by Contourbs (I like the last two letters, it fits his habits) on here and Cannondaler. I contemplated paying this guy a visit as well.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Ghost post......

banzairx7

#6 Post by banzairx7 »

Thought about this post overnight. I think guy310 might be trying to fix the blaze auction. dl310 is the high bidder on that quad. Now we have guy310 with 2 posts on here saying that the guy having the auction is a scam artist and we should avoid him. That sounds an awful lot like dl310 is trying to keep the bidding down to me.

I could be wrong here. The names are just a bit to similiar.

banzairx7

#7 Post by banzairx7 »

Thought about this post overnight. I think guy310 might be trying to fix the blaze auction. dl310 is the high bidder on that quad. Now we have guy310 with 2 posts on here saying that the guy having the auction is a scam artist and we should avoid him. That sounds an awful lot like dl310 is trying to keep the bidding down to me.

I could be wrong here. The names are just a bit to similiar.

Guy310

#8 Post by Guy310 »

You are right Banzai about the two names being the same, it is me. I am not trying to fix the auction though. I have no interest at all in his blaze, I am just trying to retaliate for him ripping me off. I bid a ridiculous number and have no intention of paying for it, I am trying to get him to communicate with me so I can hound him into giving me my money back. $175.00 is a lot of money to get absolutely nothing in return. Look at his last feedback. April 21 he did the same thing to somebody else.

TucsonCannibal

#9 Post by TucsonCannibal »

Just be careful Guy.... even though he ripped you off and your po'd about it, E-bay is a legal binding contract when you submit a bid. I would retract my bid and go about it the legal way, which from your message on ebay it sounds like you are. I sent messages to everyone bidding on his quad warning them and linking this post.... I know it's not my place but I have been ripped off before and I won't stand by and see someone else get robbed... exspecially for 4-5k.

banzairx7

#10 Post by banzairx7 »

I like the style of killing his auction.

Sorry about the 50 million posts. The board was messed up this morning. It didnt look like my post went. Turned out every time I reloaded the page it reposted.