Cannondale therapy.

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

About a week ago I hurt my knee and had to take a couple days off .Resting didnt seem to help much. . Friday Mydreamride drove up and we pulled an allnighter to rebuild his engine that broke the crank in half. Working all day and then building the engine had taken its toll on my injured knee and the pain was getting unbearable but I soldiered on. By morning the engine was in and we decided to go for a shakedown run. I was mr gimpy until I got my moto on the trail and for whatever reason just riding the quad for that couple hours really loosened up the tendons in my knee and I felt no pain. One would think that would have been the oposite and increased the swelling. Today I wore an imobolizer and a iced it down and its actually feeling pretty good. I think after work tommorrow I will have to get a little more therapy. Before riding was just for emotional relief but now its turned into physical therapyas well. LOL

Ryanstones

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

Hey I know exactly what you are talking about. My work involves lots of repetitive hand work and sometimes they give me real problems like swelling wrist etc. I noticed that when my hands were bad a days riding would reduce the symptoms. Even have the wife trained. If i'm complaining she says I need to go ride. LOL
Cannondale Therapy blink.gif
Glad you are feeling better jon!

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Yup when I had my knee fixed they had me go to therapy where some guy cranks on it and such.Went once and rode instead.Worked much better as long as its not overdone.

Blasterboy11

#4 Post by Blasterboy11 »

I had knee problems last month, i rode my moto all day and until last week when i crashed, it felt great, riding yesterday loosened it up again. Cannondale Therapy should be used by physicians everywhere...smile.gif

acarli3

#5 Post by acarli3 »

I always feel better after taking a good ride.

Blasterboy11

#6 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Yeh, and then you sleep like a brick that night smile.gif

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (Ryanstones @ Jun 18 2006, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My work involves lots of repetitive hand work......

Oh boy.....

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jun 19 2006, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh boy.....

As MC Hammer once said "can't touch this", or in Ryan's case maybe we should say stop touching that....LOL

wacko.gif

TucsonCannibal

#9 Post by TucsonCannibal »

It's funny... I sit in my truck for the 20-25 minute ride to work, and my hip and leg are killing me when I get out of the truck.....

But I can go on a 2 hour ride and have no pain what so ever.....

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Looks like I might have a torn acl. This is going to suck.