Fall Group Ride showdowns!!!

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

I call out Ruby Rubicon for the fall ride at majestic at the drag races.Let see some action from this man of words. Everyone welcome to make other challenges for the fall ride.

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#2 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Calling Wistech,,,, Soooo, You ThinkThe port work on my '03 cdale isn't chit? mad.gif
Hey, roll on down to Rew PA. for the fall group ride, and I'll introduce you to my "Saint Anthony's Assassin". This assault Will be carried out, using a smaller displacement engine. laugh.gif

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

I'll take this moment to call out a couple of people.

First Kdeal!
Then, you'r buddy Wistech!

I got $10 that says my buddy Timbo can hang upside down NAKED longer than either of you!

jwheat

#4 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (haydug @ Sep 2 2006, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First Kdeal!

I got $10 that says my buddy Timbo can hang upside down NAKED longer than either of you!

That's a horrible mental image!!!!

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (ANIMALSCANNIBAL @ Sep 2 2006, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Calling Wistech,,,, Soooo, You ThinkThe port work on my '03 cdale isn't chit? mad.gif
Hey, roll on down to Rew PA. for the fall group ride, and I'll introduce you to my "Saint Anthony's Assassin". This assault Will be carried out, using a smaller displacement engine. laugh.gif

I accept your chalange meatball . But Im going to have to detune the heck out of a stock engine so I dont get to far ahead of you . That way you will stay in my roost zone. laugh.gif

You couldnt port your way out of a paper bag. Looks like you extrude honed your head with dental floss. Ive seen better porting on a spaggetti strainer. Yes your going down ....down to china town.

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (haydug @ Sep 2 2006, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First Kdeal!

Hmmm....I may have to get some action on that bet. LOL blink.gif

Guy310

#7 Post by Guy310 »

I see that they are going to have timed mx races at the ride. Does anyone have any challenges for mx for the drag racing challenged riders out there?

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

Ha...Last time I did the mx challenge, I ran an extra lap. This was at Jaybr's place. I thought people would signal me in when I was done. Nobody did so I kept going. LOL.

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#9 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

QUOTE (wistech @ Sep 2 2006, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I accept your chalange meatball . But Im going to have to detune the heck out of a stock engine so I dont get to far ahead of you . That way you will stay in my roost zone. laugh.gif

You couldnt port your way out of a paper bag. Looks like you extrude honed your head with dental floss. Ive seen better porting on a spaggetti strainer. Yes your going down ....down to china town.

Wistech, check out my latest addition. It's for my trip to china town, I don't want to let you out my sight. biggrin.gif

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

LMAO...that is hillarious.