Fall Group Ride showdowns!!!

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#11 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

My son Frank is also looking foward to the group ride at Majestic Trails. biggrin.gif

raptorrider05

#12 Post by raptorrider05 »

c'mon timbo why are you picking on little girls like ruby rubicon like that...we all know he's a wank and a no show!!!!!! why dont you pick on someone your own size!!!! i challenge you ant the fall groupe ride to an mx race.....just you and me.......i'll have a yamaha raptor....if you dont know what that looks like by the time i'm done your gonna know the rear end like the back of your hand..cuz thats all your gonna see!!!! laugh.gif

timbomoose

#13 Post by timbomoose »

I am not very good at mx but I accept the challenge Mr. Rap"turd". All Yamaha's must go DOWN!!! I believe this will be a day of total Dale DOMINATION!!! No other brands stand a chance.MR. Rapturd you won't be seeing the back of my DALE it will be impossible to see through the roost!!

dalewannbe

#14 Post by dalewannbe »

Wistech, are you going to let them get away with that?

Speed 1B

#15 Post by Speed 1B »

I would really like to come to the ride, but with the way my dale is set-up it is a drag only machine. Im sure there will be alot more riding going on than drag racing so if i came id prolly have to bring the YZF too. Is there a nice area for the drags? Id love to come and spank up on Rubicon...funny how he has been so silent since Tim and i got the real scoop about his 70 hp dyno run down at Steel City Harley.

timbomoose

#16 Post by timbomoose »

Yeah its seems rubicon was on Steel City Harley's special imaginary dyno that only the coolest get to use.That's why nobody got to see his dyno sheet.It was on imaginary paper too.I even wonder if Ruby even has a Dale anymore since he sold a motor on ebay go figure. Speed1b bring your bike will be bringing my bike too. Joe at majestic says he'll be bulldozen the drag strip so it'll be nice not like the other year.Boy no response yet from wistech either.I wonder if he got intimidated from little animal his machine looks pretty fierce.I don't think I'd want to mess with that father son team either.

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

I am so scared .......not.

Guy310

#18 Post by Guy310 »

Don't worry wistech, I got your back for what that's worth. Although it may not be worth much on the drag track, but I definitely got your back at the mx track. My daughter says she's got your back too. She's 9 and she is coming with also.

kdeal

#19 Post by kdeal »

Hey, who built the 495's in Mr. Timbo's & Animal's bikes? I think he already won no matter what. LOL

Wistech & I are both going to beat you....we both have a plan. We are going to flatten your tires on the first run, we will let you win the 2nd run to build your confidence up, then we are going to loosen your lug nuts before the third run. (You don't stand a chance, as we are going to use the "Force" as well)

wistech

#20 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 6 2006, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, who built the 495's in Mr. Timbo's & Animal's bikes? I think he already won no matter what. LOL

Wistech & I are both going to beat you....we both have a plan. We are going to flatten your tires on the first run, we will let you win the 2nd run to build your confidence up, then we are going to loosen your lug nuts before the third run. (You don't stand a chance, as we are going to use the "Force" as well)

Is the force something you get after a big bowl of chili? If so then I will be there to lay some smack down.