Fall Group Ride showdowns!!!

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#21 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

QUOTE (wistech @ Sep 6 2006, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is the force something you get after a big bowl of chili? If so then I will be there to lay some smack down.

No Wistech, the force does'nt come from a bowl of chili. You must have a pair of boots like these. tongue.gif
[attachment=1124:attachment]

kdeal

#22 Post by kdeal »

Hey Wistech, isn't this the guy you gave a buck to on the side of the road when we drove thru last time? He was trying to wash our windows wasn't he? LOL ....J/K Tom.

Hey where is the duct tape to keep the BS out?

biggrin.gif

wistech

#23 Post by wistech »

Hey Tom . Micheal Jackson wants his moon boots back. J/k Those boots are pretty sweet.

speed 450mx

#24 Post by speed 450mx »

When is the trip going to happen?

wistech

#25 Post by wistech »

Hey Tom I found your match riding gear .

kdeal

#26 Post by kdeal »

That there is funny, I don't care who you are......

raptorrider05

#27 Post by raptorrider05 »

i call out ANIMALSCANNIBAL for a trail race at the fall group ride the only way your gonna beat me if if you get to the trails first... then i'll just be pushing you and that quad of yours all around till you get tired of the embarrassment and quit!!!!! laugh.gif by the time i'm done i'll have you and all you cdale boys in tears!!! you dont stand a chance in a trail race aginst me!!!!that includes all you honda men too, i'll take on any quad in an mx or trail race!!! if you can beat me i'll stop shooting my mouth off but untill then BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!ANIMALSCANNIBAL i'll turn your sledge hammer into a rubber mallet!!!!!!

azcannon

#28 Post by azcannon »

ouch , oh yeah there can be only one.( winner )

timbomoose

#29 Post by timbomoose »

Boy these Yamaha guys can really talk the talk.We'll see at the group ride if you can also walk the walk.NOT!

timbomoose

#30 Post by timbomoose »

I remember last year at the fall group ride someone put a whimpy honda 250 dirtbike motor in his Cannondale, and made all kind of comments on the site how he was going to whip everyone,said that Cannondale were junk,and how he was going to spank eveyone,but hid off to the side during the races making excuses why he couldn't race while cutting up all the Cannondales that were spanking everyone. He even had a little duragatory wuss comment everytime I raced. Little did he know my wife (MOOSE) was standing next to him ready to punch him in the face.I think his name was moto-wuss-racer or something. I hope you raptorrider05 are at least a stand up guy and attempt to back up your talk and not be a wuss like that guy! If you at least try to back up what you say I will be the 1st to shake your hand. I'll be on the Cannondales that say timbomoose on the back! You'll be able to read it if you bring your binoculars! Boy,isn't competition is great!