Fall Group Ride showdowns!!!

Happyboy

#41 Post by Happyboy »

Did I stutter? Noone out east knows what tight trails are. GNCC is as wide open as Wistech's sister!! I havn't seen a gap as big as the trails at Majestic since I seen Timbo's teeth! And as for YFZ's owning.....i will remember that when i am dusting them at the dunes this coming weekend. I love pulling up next to a bunch of YFZs and 450Rs and getting those wtf looks. Then getting the what the **** is that once they catch up to me at the finish line.

smile.gif Ah, fun stuff.

jwheat

#42 Post by jwheat »

The last time I was in a drag race with a YFZ, I had to give him a two bike length head start just to make it fair!

YFZrulz0810

#43 Post by YFZrulz0810 »

That's hilarious! But I thought smack talk was for people who are actually going to show up

jwheat

#44 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (YFZrulz0810 @ Sep 11 2006, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's hilarious! But I thought smack talk was for people who are actually going to show up

You're right.... I won't be able to make it up that far, but ask speed450mx if you want someone to back me up. He was at Little Sahara with me back in May and we weren't having any problem whipping up on Yammies or Hondas!

YFZrulz0810

#45 Post by YFZrulz0810 »

Well is speed450mx going to show up or am I just going to have to take your guys word for this, I want someone to show up and prove your dales and see if your smack talk can hold up.

yamadjs08

#46 Post by yamadjs08 »

Like Happyboy said, I would absolutely love to go to a group ride and be surrounded by dales all day (heaven!). But that is quite a drive for me to be riding woods. I would maybe drive that far to ride some sweet dunes, but I get enough woods around here, and gas would kill me. Next ride better be a little closer LOL!

Speed 1B

#47 Post by Speed 1B »

Well gee...with all of this smack talk goin on i guess im gonna call out YFZrulz0810. I love competition. Especially when its behind me biggrin.gif .

hawksd1

#48 Post by hawksd1 »

Its occasions like this that make me wish I lived back east w/ most of the dalers...and especially the opportunity to see some real yammi spankin. The only reason yfz guy would come on here and talk trash is because he really knows his true competition...The DALE. Your goin down hard mr. yfz

cannondale27

#49 Post by cannondale27 »

Something fishy is going on here or the guy just is really dumb.The Dales have built quite a reputation for speed among all the brand owners I know or hear from and for good reason.I own both and only time I drag the YFZ is if I cant keep front end down on the Dale and its a short race.I think $ was mentioned.I will put a wager on Timbo mryfz are you game?How much?$20?

kdeal

#50 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 12 2006, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something fishy is going on here or the guy just is really dumb.The Dales have built quite a reputation for speed among all the brand owners I know or hear from and for good reason.I own both and only time I drag the YFZ is if I cant keep front end down on the Dale and its a short race.I think $ was mentioned.I will put a wager on Timbo mryfz are you game?How much?$20?

I'm in for $20 too. Since Mr. YFZ is so confident, maybe he could put his money where his mouth is. In fact, I'll bet Mr. YFZ doesn't even show up!!!!

wacko.gif