#11 Post by kdeal »

Are we there yet?

cool.gif

wright

#12 Post by wright »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 13 2006, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are we there yet?

cool.gif

Ya, never been this excited for the end of summer to get here so quick, cant wait

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

Looks like I might be attending after all. I am working out the details as we speak Randy is gonna join me too. DMAC I'll have to see what I can do for ya. Can't wait to just have a good ride weekend.

kdeal

#14 Post by kdeal »

Dmac,

I'll bring the wet towels & slingshots to pop any non-female type wearing a man-thong. If Derno goes thong he will have red butt cheeks like those monkeys on National Geographic! Now the Batman and Robin suits are another story altogether. I think we will be laughing too hard to have a good aim.

LOL

wacko.gif

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 13 2006, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dmac,

I'll bring the wet towels & slingshots to pop any non-female type wearing a man-thong. If Derno goes thong he will have red butt cheeks like those monkeys on National Geographic! Now the Batman and Robin suits are another story altogether. I think we will be laughing too hard to have a good aim.

LOL

wacko.gif

And here you told me you were wearing the man thong! ohmy.gif

Guy310

#16 Post by Guy310 »

Is there water there and does anybody know if they have porta-potties?

DMAC10

#17 Post by DMAC10 »

Kdeal
Wet towels and sling shots??? Thats a curious combination. I've heard of having fun in a wet towel while removing sling shots but using them on a non-female wearing a man thong is new to me. huh.gif

So exactly what have you been looking at on the National Geograhic channel??? dry.gif

Its looking like this could be a get together to remember.

Derno

Man I appreceate the offer, but I wouldn't want you to put your self out just for me. Actually I'd prefer you didn't. Besides I wouldn't want you to catch a cold and not be able to taste the refreshments. cool.gif

kdeal

#18 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Guy310 @ Sep 14 2006, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there water there and does anybody know if they have porta-potties?

There are porta-johns, and they have a hugh tank (500gal?) that water can be gotten from, I just do not know if it's safe for drinking (potable). It's not dirty water or anything, but it's not city water direct from the tap either. I believe it's taken from a well and filled on site.