Fall Group Ride showdowns!!!

raptorrider05

#71 Post by raptorrider05 »

cmon YFZrulz0810 are we going to let these dale guys talk to us like that... we know we can take them on any level of riding they just run there mouths but they dont know how to run there quads!!!! i challange ne one who thinks they can take a yamaha!!! cmon rubucon ya gonna show up this time or are you gonna keep wussin out!!!!!!! i would love to give you some riding lessons if you can keep up!!!that goes for you to timbo....sure you can build them....but how well can you ride them.....i think YFZrulz0810 and i need you a lesson in mx,trail and drag racing!!! i'll make you run that dale so hard timbo the engine in your dale will blow up!!!!

QUOTE (theJeStEr1340 @ Sep 14 2006, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish I could go.... I would like to see some of these showdowns.
and Raptorrider05, I am not a mod, but lets keep the name calling to a minimum please. mama's boys is ok, but calling others a Fag on the internet is a little childish.

my bad....didnt mean nething by it

theJeStEr1340

#72 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

It's cool raptor, thanks for beign a man and stepping up. I like some good ole trash talking, but lets keep level heads.

As far as Timbo's motors, I run TT nationals on a Timbo Dale and I finish top 5, I am sure his motors can handle it. Drag racing is tough, but only for a few second, run a motor wide open around an oval track corner and then down a 100+yd front stretch, that is a beating.

wistech

#73 Post by wistech »

Ok Ive had enough taughting from Mydreamride . I chalange you to all events punk. Take your quiet core out if you have to and I'll put mine back in and still crush you. I dont think you got what it takes .

Haz-Matt

#74 Post by Haz-Matt »

Rubicon must of been on winkey's imaginary dyno to get 70hp. I also bet that winkey was his national engine builder from pa. Because winkey only builds race motors. wink.gif

Guy310

#75 Post by Guy310 »

I still hope to be there and will get in on some of that MX smack talking action if I do show up.

tomboarderns

#76 Post by tomboarderns »

Ill be there and running mainly the motocross track. Ill take some competition, Im not the best but I love running against people to push me. Seeya guys there, I hope there isnt too much trashtalk we dont need any bad feelings.

tomboarderns

#77 Post by tomboarderns »

Ill be there and running mainly the motocross track. Ill take some competition, Im not the best but I love running against people to push me. Seeya guys there, I hope there isnt too much trashtalk we dont need any bad feelings.

mydreamride

#78 Post by mydreamride »

QUOTE (wistech @ Sep 17 2006, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok Ive had enough taughting from Mydreamride . I chalange you to all events punk. Take your quiet core out if you have to and I'll put mine back in and still crush you. I dont think you got what it takes .

I'll take you on that challenge even If I were to lose it will be fun anyways.

kdeal

#79 Post by kdeal »

Let's get it on!

LOL

I'm ready for the ride already!

hogman

#80 Post by hogman »

Im down for some MX racing. Sounds like this is gonna be blast cant wait.