thanks to everyone at speed2424's

quadracer500

#1 Post by quadracer500 »

just wanted to say thanks to everyone a speed2424 for taking care of breanna and my quad today, i kind of
forgot about the quad when she crashed, i really appreciate you guys looking after it ,you guys are a great bunch of friends, so please pat yourself's on the back.

thanks again everyone
rich

p.s. she said she will conqure that double!!!

wright

#2 Post by wright »

QUOTE (quadracer500 @ Sep 17 2006, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just wanted to say thanks to everyone a speed2424 for taking care of breanna and my quad today, i kind of
forgot about the quad when she crashed, i really appreciate you guys looking after it ,you guys are a great bunch of friends, so please pat yourself's on the back.

thanks again everyone
rich

p.s. she said she will conqure that double!!!

rolleyes.gif Ya was wondering how she felt, did you make her go to school today? I cant hardley move myself i can just amagin how she feels, see you guys in Pa.

quadracer500

#3 Post by quadracer500 »

She is moving around pretty good today, just got back from the doctor everything seems to be
ok gave her some antibiotics for infection.
No i did not make her go to school ,but she is already arguing with her mom about trying that
jump again,says she knows she can get it this time.

patmc81

#4 Post by patmc81 »

That girl is a trooper!!!!!!!!!! 11 years old and taking jumps like that was impressive. It was a big scarry crash and i am glad to hear she is ok.